Nocturnal Ejaculation
hi,
i'm a 19 yr old guy , i masturbate daily and i cant help myself to stop it ... i'm masturbating for last two nd half years and i could feel the difference in my health condition , like loss in weight , hair loss , sleeping problem and my arms , wrist became too small like skinny or even worse than that... after experiencing those things i stopped masturbting for weeks but i've a big problem than before , i wet in my dreams, 4 to 5 times a week  that makes me to feel weak  , sometimes i've sexy dreams and some times i don't.. why it is happening to me , is that because of i stopped mastubating all the sudden after masturbating continuously more than a year ??. whether i'll ve any severe health prob ?? how to stop NE ?? will it create any problem ?? pls tell me...
Time out!    You are at the peak of the male sex drive and so there isn't anything unusual at all about doing this everyday.    It does not cause your health to deteriorate the way you describe it.     Something else is causing your symptoms whether it be emotional or otherwise.      And having wet dreams is not unusual at your age especially if you haven't masterbated for several days.     Are you overly anxious which is causing stress which in turn is causing these symptoms you describe?
a lot of pple have problems with masterbating those conditions u r saying r not from masterbating i masterbate a lot too.
a way to stop is to get out and do things sport etc..