Sexual Health Community
Not able to enter my wife's Vagina

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Not able to enter my wife's Vagina

Hi, I have recently got married. When me and my wife have sex i am not able to penetrate her vagina. I mean when i put my penis in her vagina only my head is able to go in. I tried to put my finger in her vagina to see if i am putting it in the right place but it didnt help. It felt as if there is just no place for my penis to go in. how ever in my previous sex with my ex girl friend i was able to put my full penis in her vagina. I can not understand as to why i am not able to penetrate my wife's vagina?
i guess your wife is still virgin and it's always hard to have sex(penetrate) for the first time.  it will be fine if u keep doing sex...
is your wife able to penetrate herself manually? she may be nervous and therefore her PC muscles will be tightened. the first few times you have sex it may be difficult but the more relaxed she becomes the easier it should be for you to penetrate her.

Best of Luck!
~S.A.
You might try using vibrator to get her started stretching out. Just start slow and use lots of lubrication.