Not able to penetrate
Hi, i am a 28 years old female married for 2 years and 3 months.For the first two years , my husband did not penetrate me because we did not want a baby.He was not comfortable with condoms etc. to we did not use that either.
Now i want a baby and we have been trying to have intercourse but my husband is unable to penetrate me.I don't know what the problem is but he is not able to insert it in me.Even if i guide him about the place he is not able to do it.Is it a possibility that my opening is very small or it can be something else.I am too frustrated as even after two years of my marriage i am still a virgin and moreover i want a baby now.
Please guide me.
He needs to penetrate you with some lubrication on his penis or with a lubricated condom. The vagina needs to be very moist for penetration. If yall don't to take this route. You can always buy you a fake penis and practice penetrating yourself (masturbation) just to loosen up the vagina entrance.
very strange how can you be married for more than two years and not have any sexual intercourse, my advice would be that take your husband to some doctor and  you too may need some medical advice as to have no sex for two years of your marriage is pretty strange.
It sounds like both of you need a little instruction  - and no, I'm not kidding.  Find out how your bodies work.  Lubrication needs to be there, because for a guy, it hurts like heck to try and enter when the woman isn't ready and of course, it hurts the woman as well.  From the way it sounds, you've got to learn each other's body and how the parts work.  You both may be tense as well, since you are doing something new, and learning to relax and help the other relax may help.  You could try http://goodsexnetwork.com/about.html - my wife and I had him as a therapist and he was helpful for us.