Not masturbating, is it good or bad?
I am 22 years old male. I dont like to masturbate at all and I still hadnt had sex till now. My friends tell that if you dont masturbate, it is going to affect my sex life in the future. How far is this true? Does not-masturbating affect our sex life in future? Does it make me sexually weak? I used to masturbate when I was young but now I have completely stopped doing it.
they are just trying to scare you i dont do that stuff either and my friends give me stuff about it also its ridiculous
Masturbation, while natural, isn't practiced by everyone- some people abstain for moral or religious reasons, and some men just don't like to masturbate. This has nothing to do with your future sex life.
Yeah, thanks for the answers. I have stopped masturbating, however i do have nightfalls once/twice a month. I dont like this either. How can I avoid or get rid of this?