OUCH
So, this started just happeneing but everytime my boyfriend and I have sex theopening and an inch in hurts really bad and we continue having sex because it gets betterwhenwestart off slow. is there anyway to get this pain to stop?its not only when we have sex but after sex when i pee it hurts and when i touch it with my finger it hurts! hellp!
You may want to see your Gynecologist about this. You could have an infection. Have you noticed anything else going on like itching and or unusual discharge? Does it burn when you're urinating and then stop after that? I'm trying to find out if it could be a urinary tract infection, a yeast infection, a bacterial infection. Or, maybe just not enough natural lubrication and you're getting small tears during intercourse.
It does sound very much like you are not ready or well lubricated for your partner to enter you and then when he does you are getting bruised by the pressure.

Make sure that you have plenty of foreplay and do not be afraid to use lubrication on you and on him.

If you are still having a problem after being well lubricated, I would suggest you see your doctor to check you out.

It is not uncommon to feel like that after sex when the sex has been rather strong and hard and what you are experiencing is symptoms of Cystitis.
When you have this, make a appointment to see your doctor and take a urine sample with you for diagnosis.  

To help with the uncomfortable urination afterwards, you can drink a tumblerful of water with a teaspoonful of Bicarbonate of Soda (you can buy this at the supermarket in the baking section), this neutralises the urine.  You can do this 3 times, one every hour.  It is important to drink plenty of water.  2-3 litres is usually recommended, more if you are sweating or working out.

It is important to keep up the fluids to flush out any bacteria.

Best wishes.
Thankyou so much1 I went to my gyno and found out I was 2 months pregnant
and I had a UTI and a yeast infection.
Hope that you are happy about being pregnant and I wish you a good pregnancy.

Thank you for letting us know that you have been checked out and found the cause of your problem and have been treated for this.

Best wishes.
No wonder you were in pain. I hope you're doing much better now.