Sexual Health Community
Ok so what does that make me?

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Ok so what does that make me?

So i just was wonndering about things.  Like i masterbated recently and it was to naked guys.  Like it was clothed women with naked guys.  It really turns me on, i dont know why.  I know im a freak, and ive been down the road of Sexuality many many times before.  Im right now married to a woman i love dearly, but i do look at porn every now and then.  And iLL watch naked women most of the time, but sometimes i look at guys.  I mean, i have to masterbate.  It lets out a lot of testosterone.  But anyway, i guess i consider myself bisexual.  its something i dont tell people, but i think i am.  Ive been through my days of anxiety and depression and what not.  But this is just something i can never understand.  
I guess it's just because nowadays there is so much different pron to look at, you can choose whatever pleases your eyes.  Whether your a man or a woman, seeing naked humans and becoming aroused is not new, it all depends on the settings as well.  Does your wife enjoy this with you or do you do it alone - maybee you should involve her in your fantasy and see what happens! :-)
Well, I guess nobodies 100% one way or the other, some may be 98%, but I'd guess most of us are probably more like 80%.  So it's nothing unusual or wierd occasionally to be aroused by different stuff.

Having said that, I'm not sure this particular fetish (clothed female, naked male, or CFNM as it is known to its enthusiasts) is necessarily homosexual.  I certainly enjoy it, but from my perspective it turns me on because I'm imagining I'm that guy, and I'm vulnerable and naked, and all these women are looking and paying attention to me and my ****... Okay, I'll stop now, but from that perspective it's a pretty heterosexual fantasy.

Anyway, all hard-core porn (other than lesbian) requires the involvement of a naked male, and many (most?) men enjoy checking that out, so that doesn't really prove anything about what you are one way or the other.
If you enjoy CFNM (clothed female, naked male) porn or fantasies, it does NOT mean you are homo/bisexual, it is common also among heterosexuals. Even if it was only or mainly about guys in your fantasies or porn, it does not say anything definite about your orientation - in a similar way, females who are aroused by lesbian porn do not have to be leasbians or bisexual in their real life or sexual orientation.
In any case, try to accept your fantasies and enjoy them while trying to reduce or eliminate the negative feelings of guilt, shame or depression.
Whether you should tell your wife about your fantasies or porn habits or not...it depends, sometimes it can be OK but in many cases it can just creates unnecessary problems, sometimes it is best to keep it secret/private, it depends on your individual case - your relationship with her and most of all her personality and attitude to sexuality, porn, fantasies etc...
I have a question I have a boyfriend of3 years and I'm going off too school and I get super horny ..I decided to buy a dildo ...would having a female roomate help push it in and out be gay?
Yeah, it would a bit, but if you and your room-mate both enjoy it there's nothing fundamentally wrong with that.

Still, that counts as a shared sexual experience, so if you want to be faithful to your boyfriend you should be honest with him about it.  If you don't tell him, that's dishonest, that's cheating, and not the way you should treat someone you are serious enough about to have a 3-year relationship with.  It might bother him, it might not, the idea might turn him on.  Different guys are, well, different.
Thanks I've change my mind ill please my self and ill just picture him pleasureing me and maybe it'll be better if we web cam n done it ....smile thanks