Oops....
Help!  

While we were having anal sex, my partner's penis slipped out of my anus and into my vagina (guess we won't be using THAT position again!).  I'm well aware of the risks and dangers of "switching holes" and it was definitely  unintentional!!  

Is there any way to prevent the pending vaginal/ urinary tract infection?

Thanks!
I think the best thing you can do is make sure you've got a good immune system. Eat yogurt and oranges. Yogurt has natural bacteria that is good for your gut and may help prevent a horrible yeast infection. Oranges because of the vitamin C and because I've been craving them, but they're out of season here. ;)

Unfortunately I think all you can do is wait. Keep a close eye on any changes in discharge, smell or sensation. Because it's likely to get a bacterial infection perhaps you should see a dr if you start getting any of the symptoms. That way you can know for certain if its bacterial or yeast.
Thanks for taking the time to answer!