Oral sex & sinus infections
My husband and I are too embarrassed to ask our doctor about this at this point.  My husband had a staff infection in his face from dental surgery several years ago with no recurrence until six months ago.  Now after long periods of performing oral sex on me, he gets a flare up which presents like a sinus infection.  Body aches, headache, etc.  He goes on antibiotic for the staff infection and it goes away.  My question is, can there be a link between the oral sex and the infection?  We have been faithfully married for 30 years, so I'm at a loss as to why this happens or could it be coincidental?

Thanks for your help.
probably no connection between the 2, but i am sure it is possible. you may be embarrassed to ask your dr but trust me the dr has seen and heard a lot weirder things.
it seems there really is a link since me too having the same experience.my wife is also having it but i didnt share my doubt with her because it may scare. though i went to doc in this regard may b he couldnt guess about this possibility.but it seems my ent doc recognised,because i got cured with the meds he prescribed.its time to medical journals to quote this in their journal to bring it to the notice f the public.
I get a lot of sinus infections, and I also go down on my wife a lot ( 2-3x a week ). I wouldent say 'long periods' because she really enjoys the feeling and has an orgasm within a few minutes.

But honestly I think it has more to do with my nose being broken 3 times and my septum being all crooked. I think this because I only get the sinus infection following a cold, and only during the winter months, never happens when its warm. Since I pleasure my wife all year round I dont think its related.
I can say that there is indeed a link between oral sex and sinus infections. I used to get them all the time and could never figure out what was going on,  until I was taking microbiology and I actually did a culture of my sinus during a sinus infection and grew out a coliform bacteria commonly found in the vagina,  I started using a high-powered mouthwash regularly after performing oral sex on my wife, and have been sinus infection free for years now!
A technique to decongest nostrils; Tap on the upper palate of the mouth with your tongue alternatively and put tip of the finger between eye brows. Tapping about 15 times and keeping little pressure with one finger in the space between eyebrows. You will notice the movement of bone movement draining sinus.Sorry for tardy description. If required, I shall find the website again and share it. It is just mechanical, shaking the bone and draining sinus.