Over masturbation Injury
Hi Guys,

Need some advice here.

Cause:
I've hurt myself from rough masturbation. After ejaculation, I kept going on to have another orgasm.

Symptoms:
Pain and bruise in the corona (where the glans meets the shaft)
Dryness of foreskin & glans
Probably because of the pain, I cannot even feel much pleasure. I can feel pleasure if I use a lube.

Been to GP and uro. They say all is good. This happened 8 months back. I reduced but did not stop masturbation (kept it to about 2-3 times a week). This might have delayed healing.

Any idea what my condition could be? I am on a course of ibuprofen and soframycin skin cream.
Could it be a 'simple' inflammation of the glans/CS which takes time to heal (8 months because I did not give up masturbation) ? Or could it be something like a blood clot.

A lot of doctors I have visited are prudes who try to convince me that masturbation cannot cause any damage.

Thanks.
Hi Rupert, Yes I agree with you, that your best bet would be to stop masturbating for * weeks, and just see how thing go, this si like a standed time for porn endice ED and over masturbating, it gives your body a chance to beboot and heal, but with your problems you may need to 12 weeks, look I'm not a doctor but have read lots about penis problems, but if you give you body a chance it may heal itself, but when your doing this time, keep on a healthy diet, keep away from junk foods and fast foods there just fall of salt and sugars, you need things that are good for your blood, get that working as it should and it will help you, it has for me with ED problem thats now in recovery.
Good Luck