PENIS - ODD SHAPE
i am still in my teens and am very woried about my penis. i am still a virgin and no girl has ever seen it as i am very embarised about it.
  My penis is bent downwards quite a bit, to the point where the head is almost facing the floor when erect. The base of my penis faces up, almost parallel to my belly and then it curves around and bends down.
Why is my penis shaped like this and is there anything i can do??

thanks
hey, im 15, 16 in april.
My penis is twisted to the right and points a bit downwards.
a few months ago i watched this program called My penis and I which was abou a man with a rather small penis and was trying to get people in the UK to talk more openly about there penis. I learnt that it is normal to have a crooked shaped penis and that many people have he same problem.

I hope i helped
***************
forgot to mension, if it is bothering you that much. If you can get it enlarged im sure you can also get it reshaped
except you cant get it enlarged except by surgery lol. so i wouldnt worry about it its not a big deal if it bothers you alot see a doctor. but curviture is absolutely normal and it usually heightens the pleasure for the woman
If it causes you pain or any discomfort then you could be suffering from peyrionies or something like that. Look it up on google, but then again that may be just what you've got to work with. I'm sure some ladies will dig it, don't be too self conscious about it