Sexual Health Community
PERSONAL

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

PERSONAL

HELLO. i am from Pakistan and i am 20 year old. me doing hand practise so much, and now i lose my confidence. and my timing is so week, please inform me how i cover this and gain confidence again with in short time. what i do for my health and recover my problem. thanks
Hi H, Do I take it you mean you have been over masturbating and have you been doing this to porn?
please come back if yes and yes.
please come back if yes and yes.
yes its masturbating. please inform me how i recoveer this
and i dont do this with any women i only doing Masturbating. and its just after watching TELEVISIon, movies and other etc..
Hi H, I think then its time for you to take the masurbating break for 8 weeks, during this time you do no masturbating or have any sexula contact, this way you can reboot your body, you should after 4 weeks get your nocturnal erections back along with your morning woods, but to help this along you should get rid of any porn sites from youe computer, clear away from your compter any porn downloads and throw away any porn discs, get a friend to install and anti porn parent control on your computer and sign it in, that lsast bit should stop you.
So at the end of the 8 weeks come back to and tell how you are.
Good Luck
thanks for this advice. me hopefully. work on your device. and after 8 week i contect to you again thanks
hello. i dont do any masurbating 36 days please tell me more how i recover fast thanks
Hi H, are you finding it hard, if you have come36 days without masturbating,and only 20 to go, as they say your over the hump, each day should be easyer than the last days, are you getting your noctural and morning woods back, if its yes then your on the mend, its getting better, and your winning.
Look your cant go faster than one day at a time, you can start counting down now, picking out a nice girl to spend your new revived sex life with.
Hows that sound, just keep going.
Good Luck