POIS - Depression/Weakness After Ejaculation
Hi, I've been suffering from a physical problem now for many years and am looking for a solution. My problem is that after I ejaculate - wether in my dreams, masturbation or sex - I feel extremely tired, listless, depressed and physically weak and ill afterwards for about 3 or 4 days. It prevents me from wanting to find a girlfriend, and I try my best to avoid masturbating because I would rather be celibate than feel like this. However, even if I can hold out in my waking state, I still end up having wet dreams. I want out of this vicious cycle, as it really is affecting my life. Thank you for any advice.

Sincerely
Tom
Distracting your mind from sexual urge, you can concentrate on your breathing. Learn abdominal breathing. Google abdominal breathing and concentrate on it. Do this exercise for 10 minutes twice a day. Then do this type of breathing when you feel the sexual urge. Consult doctors if there is a medical problem.
You should really talk to a psychiatrist or a counselor about this issue. You don't want to abstain from sex or masterbation you need to find the root cause and work on that. Good luck and I wish you the best.