Sexual Health Community
POSSIBILITY OF GETTING PREGNANT

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

POSSIBILITY OF GETTING PREGNANT

IS THERE A POSSIBILITY OF GETTING PREGNANT IF MY PARTNER *** INSIDE MY VAGINA?HE DIDNT KNOW IT WAS COMING BUT HE WITHDRAWN LATE. PLS HELP
Yes, that is how pregnancy is achieved, but it depends on your fertility cycle.  You are not very fertile at most times of the month, so most people don't get pregnant as soon as they try.

You could get an IUD if you need pregnancy prevention you don't have to think about.  The copper kind doesn't even use hormones, so it's great except that it increases bleeding for the first year.  It does not protect against STDs, of course.  

The "pulling out" technique your boyfriend thinks is birth control doesn't work even if he pulls out in time because precum has sperm too.  
when does fertility comes during the month? and i wonder if coke kills sperm
coke??
it comes around your period
Vance, it's what girls used to do before birth control. Shake a bottle of Coca Cola and insert it into the vagina. I have no idea if it actually worked because it was before my time.
Fertility can come at any time of the month. Not all women ovulate in the middle of their cycle.  You have to know when you ovulate.
If you're having sex and don't want an unplanned pregnancy I highly recommend getting to your local clinic for birth control. You can get it at a reduced price or even free depending on your income. Until you can do this pick up some condoms. They're cheap. Some public bathrooms even sell them.
well i got my period today so im safe :)
Yes, it sounds like you are not pregnant since you did get your period.  I would recommend getting condoms and making an appointment at your local clinic to talk about birth control if you and your boyfriend are going to continue having sex. It sounds like you've been stressed about a possible pregnancy so if you get on birth control you have no worries.