Pain after intercourse
1: To start off, yes both me and my fiance are STD/STI free. (We took a test before we made the commitment.)
2: I just started a new brand of birth control. (Switched from tri to monophasic.)
3: My fiance... he's rather properly endowed
4: We hadn't had sex since April.
5: We had intercourse around 10-15 times in 3 days?
Keep this all in mind please.

We used the pull out method just not to have an extra risk as I /just/ started this pill, so every time he thought he even pre-came he wiped it off and along with his fluids mine came off too. Then, both of us being impatient, we would rush back to it. I don't have problems with lubrication unless I have sex over and over without time to get turned on (Which is what happened... Not sure why, but we couldn't wait like a good 3 minutes.)

I feel like he's gotten bigger recently and it didn't help that neither of us were gentle. During intercourse I felt like he kept hitting something. (Perhaps because he is a bit gifted and I wasn't fully turned on.) It hurt so I tried to tell him, but I believe he took it as a compliment. It didn't hurt when it reached that far only when it was forced into whatever it was hitting.

Afterwards I had a horrible stomach ache and I still do now 3 days after the last time. I feel like throwing up. When I press on where it felt he was hitting (externally of course) It feels like a horrible bruise. Right now I also have horrible cramping.

When I try to use the restroom I don't have any trouble until I only have a little bit of urine left. At that point I get the feeling of a knife in my abdominal region. It does burn, but it's not my urethra that stings rather the opening to my vagina. (I'm guessing from rubbing and perhaps when I keep trying to urinate I flex it or something.) If I try to force it out I bleed, like spotting between periods however I've never actually had spotting before.

What could possibly be wrong? Did he damage the wall or something inside of me? I will see a doctor if it's mandatory, but I'd rather not if it's not an issue. I'm 16. Going to a clinic when you live in the middle of nowhere and have no car is hard. I have no one to hold my hand and be here for me except my boyfriend, but I don't want to worry him if there's nothing to worry about. I don't have a trusted adult or female friend. My mother asked if we had resumed having intercourse and I already said no before I could think, so if she finds out I'm kinda screwed.

Also I was off my pills for a small gap. Would conception bleeding be possible in addition to make just a bruise on my bladder or something?

Thank you if you read all this. Please don't tell me I'm too young or anything. It's too late as it is. I am not a minor according to my state so I'm not doing anything that is not allowed. I need to find out more about this before I worry about whether it's a good idea to continue this.
Looking to your age, attitude and symptoms, you need consultation from a medico.Now we have a Dr. Arti who analyses the problems and gives you correct guidance.
Hi Rocky, just get to a doctor or clinic ASAP and get checked out, its time to be honest with your mum, remember a mum is a girls best friend, so how does your b/f get to you if as you say your in the middle of nowhere. you really some help and you must find a good lubrecant for your sex endevers, and he was proberly hitting your uterus, but you need to take your time with sex, its no good for to just keep bashing away at you, he may think hes doing well, but sex is a 2 way thing and you both need to enjoy it.
Good Luck
Sex 10-15 times in three days is a bad idea, especially if you haven't had sex in a while because things tighten up and need some stretching. The body isn't meant for that. You probably bruised yourself badly.

Since he is your fiance I am going to assume he loves you. If he does love you setting limits is healthy. If it hurts, you stop, period. You can always finish with masterbation. If you don't talk now about your sexual feelings you will be trapped in a marriage where you don't get your needs taken care of. If you are not orgasming, he is not being a good partner to you. You may not orgasm every time, and certainly not every time if you are doing it 4 times a day, but you should have them regularily.

You should get the pain checked out by a doctor. It is likely nothing serious, but could be a bladder infection or vaginal infection from all the irritation. Pain, blood, and nausea should always be checked out. It could even be unrelated to the sex, you should get checked out.

And your mother would likely rather be there for you, than not. If he is your fiance, they at least know you have a committment to each other and it isn't a one night stand.

Your mom may not react 100% positively. I don't think parent's like knowing their babies are growing into women, but her love for you and your well being is important. You don't have to tell her everything, but my guess is she'd want to be there for you.

Take care as best you can, and if the pain and bleeding persists please go and see a medical doctor.