Sexual Health Community
Pain and bleeding after sex....

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Pain and bleeding after sex....

Two days ago I had sex. During, I felt a tolerable amount of pain (which is unusual for me). Then the day after and today, I've been very sore and this morning I experienced bleeding. Could this being something more serious than just regular soreness?
Two things come to mind. Maybe not enough lubrication or a possible infection. Can you get in to see the gynecologist to find out what's going on? If it is an infection, like yeast or bacterial, it will need to be treated. If there was'nt enough lubrication you could have small tears and that can cause bleeding.
Hi Jane, Was this sex on the dry side, if yes then thats were your problem comes from, sounds like you may just have a small tear inside, for this the simple way would be to take a nice warm water sea salt bath and let this get inside you, it will help clean and help heal you, if you can just do this twice a day till it eases, but just keep of sex for a couple of weeks, next time you have sex use some extra lubrication, sex oil.
Good Luck