Sexual Health Community
Pain during intercourse and gynecological exam

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

I'm 19 and have no stds or infections.  I just recently started having sex when I married my husband.  We used condoms until I got on birth control.  I noticed everytime we had sex I had a burning and stinging feeling in my vagina during and after sex but it was bearable.  I also felt some deep pain during sex my guess is in my uterus but I don't know new to this stuff.  I did get an exam by the gynecologist which caused the deep pain for the rest of the day.  I didn't say anything to the doctor because I figured it was suppose to hurt some.  Then I got my birth control I've been on it for two weeks and I've noticed I have no more orgasms and can't get aroused.  Somehow  I still produce plenty of lubrication its amazing.  The only good thing from the birth control is it has cleared up my awful acne.  Sex on birth control pills hurts way worse and is not bearable with same pain as before just intensified. Also, what is the point of being on birth control when you can't even get aroused and sex is too painful.  I don't like the idea of using birth control that requires me to have to stick something up inside me. I see me messing that up and getting pregnant.  Should I just quit the pills and hope I don't get pregnant. I'm so annoyed.