Aa
A
A
Close
Pain in lower right abdomen during intercourse
Lately I have been having a sharp pain during intercourse with my husband on the lower right side of abdomen. Sometimes it's more severe then others, at first it was just during intercourse, but now i seem to be getting it a lot during the day. When i'm laying down, sitting.. ext. I sometimes get it in the same area but on my back. It's not like "OUCH" I'm dying, it just worries me that it seems to be getting more frequent and bothersome.
Cancel
3 Answers
Page 1 of 1
686059 tn?1293837427
I would normally say, it's from the intercourse or possible infection, but after reading your health profile I recommend that you make a quick phone call to your gyne and express your concerns. It could be anything from side effects from the strong medication you are taking for your illness or it might be something that needs to be looked at closely. Only your physician is the person qualified to evaluate, diagnose and treat you, because of your past history. Don't wait, call an you will be informed if it will be necessary to come in for a check up. Good Luck,Judy
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Thank You
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
1174003 tn?1308164419
I agree with Judy on this as well.  
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Sexual Health Community Resources
Top Sexual Health Answerers
139792 tn?1447663565
Blank