Sexual Health Community
Pain on penis

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Pain on penis

I have intermittent pain on the right side of my penis. It occurs every 3 minutes or so. It is more like pressure, and the outside of the area is red and feels sore. They are not blisters, just red blotches, not in clumps. The pain only just started up today. I have not had sex with my girlfriend is several weeks. We have been sleeping together for about 5 months. I have had these red spots before, but only since I have been sleeping with her. She has not had a lot of sexual partners, I have only had 4. I do have eczema.
It is probably a touch of jock itch or other fungus.  You can try Lotrimin cream and you may want to try neem soap.  Or maybe it is just chafed.  Make sure you use lube or aloe vera with any masturbation.  If you run, you might need to switch to special sports underwear to prevent chafing.  
Thank you Cary. I have been reading and I'm hoping this is all it is and it will go away.

I guess I should have stated that I was worried it was Herpes. Looking at pictures, I do not have any lesions or white pimple looking bumps that a lot of the pictures have. But I do have red areas on my penis though. I went to the doctor 3 weeks ago and he said it is not Herpes, but he is just a general practitioner doctor.

Any more insight?
Sounds like it could definitely be eczema, it does not present any symptoms indicative of an STD