Sexual Health Community
Painful anal intercourse

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Painful anal intercourse

me and my partner have been together for 3 years,(im now 22 and hes 19) and we are getting married soon...prior to this, we used to have anal intercourse almost everyday..and it wasnt that painfull back then.....then we started having normal sexual intercourse and didnt bother with anal intercourse again...after 7-8 months my partner wanted to have anal intercourse again, so we did...now anal intercourse gives me so much pain...i feel like a cut on the sides of my inner skin while he moves in and out..also i even have problems passing stool(feces)..and when i do pass it,..it feels like theres a knife comming out of me...therefore i have to take it out little by little from my muscles...even if my stool is soft..it stil feels like a cut in the inner skin and when it drops quickly i almost cry cuz it feels like some one quickly cut me with a knife..but theres no blood....i want to know what this may be, why, and how can i avoid it....also, me and my partner have decided not to have anal intercourse again since its very painful for me...please help.
Because during that break time from not having anal intercouse you muscles tightened up again. When you start back to doing something like that, that is something you have to ease into, especially with a lot of lubrication. If you guys want to try it again let say if you have toys like one of those vibrators or him for the that matter .ease it in inch by inch by dont shove it in the first day continue doing this for a few days before putting the whole thing in that way when it is time for full anal contact it would be better for the both of you instead of excruciating pain.