Pee sensation while masturbating
For a while now, when I masturbate, when I start to get that climatic feeling, I get a pee sensation. It's usually just a trickle, but it's enough to interupt the pleasure. It'll happen 2-4 times between when I start and when I finish. Why am I getting the pee sensation every time I masturbate? It's kind of embarrasing to talk about this to someone in person, but I know I need to do something. I'm glad I found this site. So I figure I'll discuss it here, get some advice and feadback, and then go from there.
It's not uncommon to feel like you need to pee while masturbating, especially if you do it for prolonged period of time. If urine is actually coming OUT of your penis.. I've never heard of that. You must be losing your erection in the process as well, no?

At your age you're certainly not an old man but it wouldn't be impossible for you to have an enlarged prostate which can put pressure on your bladder and might be causing this? Have you had your prostate checked recently?
No, but that's something I'll probably do very soon.  Prostate health is what I thought of. One thing I'm guilty of, is not getting regular check-ups as often as I should. At 41, I know I need to do better than that.
Yeah, you're at that age where you should start getting it looked at and that's really the only thing I can think of. I suppose there's plenty of other things that could be causing this but prostate enlargement seems to be the most obvious and certainly common explanation.

It's doctor time.