Sexual Health Community
Penile Discharge

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Penile Discharge

Okay, I have a penile discharge sometimes more whit/clear, sometimes whitish green/yellow. I have been to doctors and a urologist several times and have had tests for gonorrhea and chlamydia. The test have come back clean. The discharge is a newer occurrence; in the past (when I first went to the doctors) it was just a burning itching sensation when urinating or after ejaculating and rarely a discharge. The urologist did a urethral scope, no strictures or anything out of the ordinary except a "slightly inflamed prostate, but nothing to worry about". I have had several rounds of different antibiotics, including a 21 day round of cipro. The problems kind of eased up for a short time (week or so after the cipro) but came back and now this discharge! I have lost my insurance and don't have money to keep paying doctors for the same assumptive diagnosis'. My partner has tested clean as well in the past. I'm at a loss here and need help please. Any suggestions will be helpful. Again, I can't afford several more doctor trips and tests so need a little free help to point me in the right direction, I know you can't diagnose over the internet, but some ideas are very helpful. Sorry this is so long and THANK YOU immensely for even reading it.
Also, my urine is almost always yellow/orange. No doctor has said anything about finding blood in urine. This symptom only goes away if I have been drinking A LOT of water or some alcohol, seeing as I then urinate often.
Have you tried googling your symptoms?  This may shed some light on it, plus give you enough info to know if going back to the doctor is the thing to do.  Blessings - Blu
Yes I'v googled. Everything on google says its the things iv already been tested for.
help_wanted8862,

I have almost exactly the same symtoms (symptoms) you've described. A round of antibiotics treated the condition for a couple of weeks then it started again. Did you eventually find a solution?