Sexual Health Community
Penile area concern(scaly skin + torn skin)

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

8997326?1365196124
(I do not know correct terms for the penile area, so please, bear with me.)

Hello, my name is Jake, i am a 15 year old male. About a month ago, i started noticing some scaly-like skin underneath the head of my penis, right where the foreskin overlaps the head. I have no idea why this is happening. I am healthy, am still a virgin, and i am not about to have unprotected sex anytime soon. I feel this may be important as to what i'm about to say: I masturbate on a regular bases, about 3-4 times a week. So that being said, I am wondering if i'm not cleaning up well enough(if that makes any sense.) I feel the scaly type skin could be a reaction to leftover semen that i missed when cleaning up. Is this true?

On another note, not to long before this, i ripped my foreskin and it bled. I wasn't in too much pain, but it still hurt. So, I went to the bathroom in my home, and bandaged it, with that anti infection stuff (neosporin is that how you spell it?) and it has not healed. It is still torn, and it bothers me, because it "gets in my way." It is still torn and you can see where the cut is. This leads me to believe that because of my foreskin being torn and the cut being well visible, I think that it may be infected, causing the scaly skin to form.

My parents are aware of this and my next physical is long away, and I am very concerned about my "area"

Doesn't matter who answers my question, as long as it is logical ;)

Thank you for the time to read this!

(For clarification, I included a diagram of the human penis, and specified the area i'm having trouble with.)

If you need any other info, let me know.
Hi Jake, OK lets get you sorted out, just how often do you wash behind your foreskin, this should be done on a daily basis, to keep it healthy, this tear you should try washing and give it a soak in some warm water with sea salt in it, this will help clean and heal the cut, you could try some Aloe Vera gel on your penis head for a week, this should help get you back in the pink of penal heath.
Why your doing this leave out the masturbating till your foreskin has heal, as or your do is keep opening the wound.
Good Luck