Sexual Health Community
Penis Breath

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Penis Breath

I sometimes go to work after a night of giving oral sex to another male, and worry that my coworkers might be able to detect a strong penis odor on my breath.  I have noticed this smell in other people when they get close to me, and I don't want to be the cause of this unpleasant experience for someone else.  Even after brushing my teeth, I feel like the odor lingers in my mouth.  Is there a good remedy for this?
Brush your teeth, floss, use mouthwash, and then forget it.  If you are sure your breath is unusual after that kind of hygiene, see a doctor to be sure you don't have acid reflux or erosion of the esophagus that you are just thinking smells like a penis.
Frankly, this sounds more imagined than real.   But, some breath odors come from the lungs due to inhaling odors.   Take several deep breaths and exhale completely in the morning in addition to the mouth hygiene Annie suggests.
I heard that the guy who played Screech on Saved By the Bell had a similar problem.  Back in the late-90s, he was apparently dating his co-star, who played Mr. Belding, and would suck him off during lunch breaks.  When he returned the the set for the afternoon, he had a bad case of "**** breath."  I heard that his remedy was to use lots of mouthwash and chew gum.  I hope this helps!
Maybe one of your partners had chlamydia or ghonorrhea and it is now in the back of your throat. Just saying that it COULD happen. Maybe trichomonosis can live back there too? Just a guess. A PCP may have a swab for a throat sample to send away for a C&S and also you can give an STI to someone orally. Using condoms 100% of the time can help prevent transmission of STDs and also penis breath . But then you would have condom breath
Bad breath may be a digestive disorder.If bad breath is accompnied with digestive disorder, Take probiotic vitamins.