Sexual Health Community
Penis Pain/ Raptured Vein

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Penis Pain/ Raptured Vein

I was attending to a long call, apparently, i pushed hard and felt pain in my penis then blood started coming out for about three minutes. While urinating, urine comes out first the some pain followed by blood. Did i rapture a vein in my penis and how is this treated? will it heal on its own?
It looks like there is trauma to the penile vein or the urethra. If there is severe pain, black discoloration of the penis or there is difficulty or pain while having an erection, then penile fracrure should be ruled out. It can range from a simple hematoma formation to penile fracture and injury to the suspensory ligament. Apply warm compresses and some topical anti-inflammatory cream. Oral anti-inflammatory drugs may also be needed for which I suggest you to consult a urologist.

I hope it helps. It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.