Penis Rash
Hello

I have a small rash at the base of the head of my penis where the skin crumples up when my penis is flacid, I am circumsized so i do not have foreskin. It is circular but not perfectly circular, it is reddish in color, it is painless and does not itch. I seems to stay moist in apperance tends to get whiteish color build up if im out and about or working for long periods of time. I have not expierenced any pain or discharge, and no buring on urniation. My wife is currently pregnant therefore sex has been not happening for a while now so I do masturbate quite often, so I am concerned to know if this is something i need to get checked out or if it is from too much masturbation. I do not use lubes, and i shower freaquently i wash vigorously in shower with regualr body wash, it seems to be not as red after shower but still noticable.
This rash can be due to balanitis. Oral course of antibiotics is needed. In addition, don’t use any cosmetics on the penis,instead use some topical antimicrobials like Bacitracin or Lotrimin.Also corticosteroids and topical immunosuppressants can be used but they are available under prescription. Also retract the foreskin daily and soak in warm water to clean penis and foreskin.In case the symptoms persist then consult a urologist/dermatologist for evaluation and antimicrobials and steroids prescription.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.