Sexual Health Community
Penis reduction surgery? options?

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Penis reduction surgery? options?

I am a 35 year old Caucasian male.  I have what I always thought I had an average penis size.  Evidential this is not the case.  Girls always told me I was huge etc. I just assumed that was what all the girls told guys in general.  I measured my penis from the point where the base meets my torso/waist area approximately 19 cm (7.5 inchs) below my belly button. From this point to the head it is just shy of 24 cm (9.4 inchs) not taking in to effect a slight curve to the left from the pant leg that is stays in most of the time.  The circumference or diameter is16.5cm  (6.6 inchs).  My wife (of nine years) does not want to have sexual intercourse with me anymore as it is painful to her. When we try vaginal sex even with ample lubrication you would think I was killing her and is basically traumatic. We have other types of sex often but not vaginal. Anal sex has always been out of the question from all the partners I have ever dated. This is more from a circumference fear then from length issues.  I can modify my physical position to control how much goes in which an ex wife taught me to do because I hit the cervix and she didn't like that.  When flacid it is much smaller looking and does not  hang out of the bottom of my shorts or bathing suit as I only wear knee length ones to prevent pop outs.  My wife wants me to look into a penal reduction surgery or other option.  She keeps bringing it up and my response has always been why don't you get a vagina circumference increase surgery.  Basically it is a great source of tension in our marriage   I have two young children with her together, she loves me and is fairly attractive, other then this sexual parts compatibility problem she is a pretty cool girl, so divorce is not really a option here.  She is 5' 6'' 125lbs, I am 5'11 and 190lbs.  Any suggestions as to ways to shrink it a bit would be great. I am circumcised.  I would like to improve this sexual incompatibility and keep the same wife.

I posted this in the urology section originally but I thought to post it here as well as I am not sure what type of issue or doctor can assist. (I fixed some spelling and punctuation this time as there does not appear to be a edit capability that I can find)

This is a serious question, so to that guy that advised "I rub bologna on it because the nitrates in it will chemically shrink my penis temporarily"  While amusing..... it is not helpful. I see this type of what to do question has been asked a few times over the years here and the community answers are always people making a jokes or the question is never legitimately answered.  

Thanks much

Brad
Well, it's nice for once to have a question about reduction for a change; questions about enlargement seem to come along every couple of days!

I can't think of a logical reason it shouldn't be possible, in theory.  But I've never seen or read anything about it.  Probably only a doctor will be able to answer this question, unless someone on this forum has had it done or knows of someone who has.
I saw that you were looking for advice on a reduction surgery, and I was wondering if you found anything.

I am having the same issues with my husband, and searching for information.  We have tried everything, even including swinging so that he could get to have a fulfilled sex life, and I could as well.  My husband is still not totally into the idea of surgery because he has worries that there would be adverse reactions, but honestly, if he ever wants to have sex with me other than oral, he needs to get it done.

Anything that you have found would help me greatly, and would be much appreciated.

Thank you!

Thank you!
I've got the same problem I'm romanian living in England for a while. Looking for advice on penis size reduction really afraid of reverse reactions like infertility.

Any advice would be appreciated.
Cheers
Frankly, I cannot imagine such a surgery with anything but a disastrous outcome given the complexity of penis functioning.  Unless you can find a very credible surgeon with numerous success stories (that you can verify) don't risk it.
Just tell him not to shove it in all the way to the hilt. Try doggy style, that should help.

But dang, I wouldent mind switching places with sweetbutbitter's guy and getting endless BJs for a month or two! ( Id reciprocate of course! )
I'm having the same issue, my partner only gives me oral. I want to get a penis reduction surgery but I have a fear of scars and adverse side effects. I have done anal once with my partner, bit it is hard for me to adjust my penis.
I'M NOT SURE IF YOU ARE BRAGGING OR COMPLAINING. IF YOU LOWER YOUR TESTROSTRONE LEVEL YOUR ERECTION WILL BE SMALLER. SEE A UROLOGEST. IF YOU CAN WAIT LONG ENOUGH MOTHER NATURE WILL LOWER THE LEVEL FOR YOU.  
You need to see a urologist for help with this issue i've never heard of penis reduction but a urologist might have some ideas on how to make sex with your wife much more comfortable. Womens vaginas are ment to fit penis's so maybe if you take it slow and easy with good lubrication it wont hurt her so much. It seems you've had sex quite often I mean u do have children together so just try it different ways and see what works for her the best. But I would definitely see a urologist for a long term solution.  
Occasionally, a man with a big penis feels that he wants it reduced in size. This can be done, but there is quite a risk that the operation might go wrong.

Again, we advise you not to have this operation unless an NHS consultant urologist has said it is necessary.
just wondering.. why don't you tie a knot or two on your penis before attempting an intercourse?
This is no joke... I found my wife of more than 30 years crying in the bathroom from the pain after we had sex... it tore my heart out. You guys that think its a joke must not care much about your partners....that may be why you are probably alone... women really want a man that truly cares about them.
Mate.. you need to nail a few bouga bougas.. in the ***** not up the *** thou, ... they have the largest pussies ever... they are the type to complain you could be too small... surwaa
I have to agree with davedude... black chicks have the biggest via ga ga's... Brad perhaps a black chick is better for you ?!?... exploded pussie from all the brothers will be ok for you
Vagina is elastic.In child birth mouth of vagina expands to the size of the head of a child and resumes its size after the delivery. So if you penitence gradually and changing the continent postures , you may solve your problem.
I feel for you man.  I have modest length (7"), but unusual girth (7").  I've never been interested in settling down with one female, but in the pursuit of women, it's cost me plenty of sex.  Not all of them have a problem with my size, and some even like it, but too many have refused me when they found out how big I am or they tried being with me -only once- and often have bled mildly (pink spots on the sheets) and I use lubrication as a standard.  It doesn't help that I prefer short, petite women who often have smaller vaginas.  Anal sex has almost always been out of the question even with girls who like that :(.  I've scoured the internet and there's little solid information on the topic.  It seems rare to find people just to take it serious.  I'm less concerned with infertility being an adverse reaction to a procedure (doesn't seem that would occur), but worry about a resulting erectile dysfunction.  If anyone has come across a successful solution, please share, I'm tired of the burden.
i am also dealing with same problem with my wife.but my gf enjoys it no problem with her.
Im australian, and my wife is Vietnamese. For us size has been a big issue since we got together. People say the vagina expands, but that said it was often painful for her.

The problem was reduced after having 2 children, but there are still times when its too much for her to take, and recently she has shied completely away from having vaginal sex -> though we still use fingers, and dildos for her -> so dont tell me she has a headache, its the size that is brutal to her.

Ive been considering taking steriods from a guy at the gym, as i heard that would shrink my penius down, but i dont know if this is a good idea or not! i found this thread in google, and was hoping to find some answers.
So, I'm going to be blunt here. I don't know if you know this, but women lie. I've got a friend whose wife kept telling him how his sex drive was so horrible and inslaving to her, then she'd get on Facebook and tell her best friend how she needed to find a ****! She was cheating and lying to his face about it! (He has an average penis). I have a big penis. I don't know if the rest of you actually do, but I do. I have never had a woman reject it. Actually, every woman I have ever been with has been addicted to it. A couple have tried to tell me it's too big, I ignored them, told them to go away, and they came back begging. Remember, WOMEN LIE!  A lot of them lie just because it's fun for them to screw with you. Does it sound like I'm some insensitive jerk who "doesn't care about his partner". Then think about this, the woman who supposedly loves you so much is asking you to have part of your **** cut off: sweetbutbitter (did you all catch her screen name?!?), and your thinking about doing it! Then you'll find out that there were a host of other reasons she wasn't having sex with including, but not limited to, the guys she's cheating on you with. She'll have the last laugh and you'll have a mutilated penis. If any of you are for real, WAKE THE F*** UP! If divorce or just leaving is an option, do it. If it's not an option, cheat! If she's made your life misseable enough that you are contemplating cutting part of your **** off, she deserves it. If she's asking you to cut part of your **** off, she diserves it. Hell, in either case she more than deserves it!!!
  I've delt with my boyfriends large size but nothing like  these mentioned here.
I'm black and have the same problem,even though I put half in,I'm hitting bottom. Please help. craig donahue-Macon Ga.
I hate to say it, but testosterone levels have nothing to do with it.  I'm 66, with my second wife, and I have the SAME PROBLEM.  Some might think we should be bragging, but it's not fun to hurt the one you love.  It's only in the movies that it's so great!
I wonder whether, changing posture can help to have good intercourse with a larger penis. I think doggy posture will be helpful.
I would not suggest a surgery that could peranently disable your use of your penis. I also dont think cheating is the answer because that will cause more pain. There isnt alot you can do about the width but take your wife to a sex shop they do have things that can help with the length issue. Talk to a uroligist and have her ask for advice from her gyn. There are ways to improve your sex life without physically or emotionally damaging your wife. Please dont listen to these assholes telling you to cheat.at that point you might as well leave her.
Jim, I can relate to this story and can assure you that this is a very serious issue.  My girlfriend and I dated three months and really liked each other but she broke up with me because sex really hurt her and I am only a little larger than avg at 8" even but she is smaller than normal and we failed miserably several times at sex.  I am very gentle and stop when I see a girl wince in pain and she was very upset and cried because I couldn't finish either so all that pain she went through was for nothing.
dude you just an a$$ or you simply don't know what the F ur r talkn about.  If you really are big and not full of sh*t pay attention to the woman you are with.  Im not huge but above average and it has been a problem with more than one woman.  One of which, I really liked and that is what brought me to google this.  We really liked each other and tried about a dozen times the first night and failed miserably.  She definitely wanted me and sex and it was actually her sister that told her she should break up with me over my size.  She ignored her sister and we dated a couple more months but she avoided sex and when we tried again from the back with her butt as a buffer she asked me to focus on finishing because she really liked me and wanted me to.  However, while focusing on hurrying up I didn't know until after that she silently cried into the pillow.  The next time it came up she said she was on her period and we couldn't do anything.  Then she broke up with me shortly after.  So my thought on you is you are an inconsiderate pr*ck or lying about your size.
Frankj93, no you don't want to be one of us. I am in the same boat and everybody I talk to just says "stfu you lucky *******!! Stop complaining you hit the jackpot!!" But it's pretty terrible at times, and really annoying at best. Imagine the only sex you can ever have is "playing just the tip" because no woman can handle all of it. My fiancé sure gives it the college try, but at about 1/5 to 2/3 in her she has to stop me due to the pain. Even when she tries for my sake its not very enjoyable for me because I know that I'm hurting her and its agonizing to watch her feel like she's disappointing me but hurting herself in the process. Oral isn't really an option either because teeth are impossible to avoid.

I contacted 6 urologists and they all told me that surgery isn't a viable option. Surgery would involve cutting tissue that would take too long to heal meaning an inevitable erection, such as in the morning, would continuously re-break any tissue that has healed. There's also the issue of increased blood flow, which could possibly be too much blood and cause great pain and possible damage.

Because of the painful, disappointing sex, she hasn't wanted to for a long time and its been almost a year and a half since we have had sex. We have discussed finding a partner for a physical relationship only, but I can't do it, I would feel like I was cheating and wouldn't be able to live with myself.

The only option I have found and really the only way I have been able to get anything close to sex, is I bought a "Fleshlight." It's a male sex toy that feels pretty realistic. They make different models including an extra large one. Including my fiancé in the process, she holds it  with her legs and I guess that's the best thing and closest to real sex I guess I'll ever get.

I hope I helped you other guys out, I understand completely. I even had to go on antidepressants for a while because its a very depressing realization that you can't even enpregnate the love of your life naturally and need artificial insemination.
I think you can make her pregnant. You can insert you first masturbate and when you are on the verge of ejaculation you may insert your penis as much as she can tolerate. Your ejaculated fluid containing sperms will reach at the right place.For conception you don't need the whole penis inside the vagina.
I just married and my wife is to small for me. I had this problem and like many said it ended badly with no more sex. Since what I have been reading it look like reductions is not a option. What we are considering is using a sex belt that has a penis that will fit her. I not a young stud like a number of the people here at 63 and a hot 45 year old Brazilian woman. So I think I have to just enjoy what I can. I saw some penis extender that go over yours. I was also thinking I could use that since the first part is much smaller. It my girth that is the problem. I had this problem all my life and it true if you luck to find the one you love who can take you. I love my wife and do not want to change just want to make sure she is also happy.
Google female deer exercise. your partner may like the exercise. This may give some other advantages also.
i dont understand why you have to be so racist what does black girls got to do with this ? i am a black girl too please dont talk about us like we are some sort of aliens the man wants a penis reduction not another woman. *pissed*
I know these are not guys bragging.   I'm average length myself however my girth is ridiculous and for the most part i've always enjoyed it until you meet the person you care for and it becomes an issue.   She has resorted to **'s and never turns down sex when I want it. Unfortunately it's really difficult for me to enjoy it when she is grimicing with every push.   I know some of you guys don't understand the problems one has with girth.  I remember in my younger days going to see an "apartment girl" and she had to stop and call her madamn complaining she couldn't take it.  She was an Asian girl but you would think they would be use to big ones.  These guys have real issues here and they should be taken seriously.  Personally I never thought of taking steroids to shrink my penis but I would be afraid of losing length.   So damned if you do and damned if you don't
if a woman is extremely turned on her vagina becomes relaxed and able to easy take the average "large" penis- if this were not true, giving birth would be impossible!... do things to make her feel this way...suck on her ***** and rub her G spot until she is orgaziming repeatedly and ejaculating...once she reaches that point she will be begging you to slide that big penis into her. Lots of these comments are from people in long term relationships. Makes me wonder if it is not so much the penis size but the boredom..bordon in the bedroom will lead to tight, dry, unrelaxed vaginas! turn her on and she will love it!
You're an idiot. The max possible length of a grown human being (not preteen) is about 12 inches. I was 9.5 inches when I was 17 years old. Close to 20 years old I began experimenting with hanging barbells tied to a belt and wrapped around my penis. About a decade of hanging weights intermittently, I am a little over 12 inches. One cannot have something larger that 12 inches unless he were to hang weights from his penis all of his life. Everyone looks smaller than me, and some guys in porn that are big are usually a few inches or more shorter. If you stretch something long enough, naturally it will elongate permanently. It's physics. I don't see how it's at all possible for a man to have anything close to 12 or more naturally however.
I stumbled across this post and though it's old I thought I'd comment anyway. First off I just want to say thanks to sisterp229! That racist mess about black girls being bigger had caused problems since we became slaves and were "shown off" various gatherings! Now about this issue... I really feel for these guys because hurting someone you care about like that is horrible to go through. I had a friends who did get the surgery that was about a foot. They used meds doing recovery to stop the erections and the tucking procedure took off a few inches as well as some girth. Keep in mind a males penis is partially inside of him when he isn't erect anyway. There was also fatty tissue and veins removed and he conceived a child AFTER the surgery. It was done by a doc down South (TX I believe), but I'm sure there are doctors all over that can perform this surgery. It's like getting circumcised, in a way...
I have heard, that some monks stretch their penis and wind around their bodies. They do it to reduce libido and sexual act. They are one of the sect of naga Bawa. (naked monks)