SEXUAL HEALTH
COMMUNITY
Penis reduction surgery? options?
by Brad32779, Oct 20, 2009
I am a 35 year old Caucasian male.  I have what I always thought I had an average penis size.  Evidential this is not the case.  Girls always told me I was huge etc. I just assumed that was what all the girls told guys in general.  I measured my penis from the point where the base meets my torso/waist area approximately 19 cm (7.5 inchs) below my belly button. From this point to the head it is just shy of 24 cm (9.4 inchs) not taking in to effect a slight curve to the left from the pant leg that is stays in most of the time.  The circumference or diameter is16.5cm  (6.6 inchs).  My wife (of nine years) does not want to have sexual intercourse with me anymore as it is painful to her. When we try vaginal sex even with ample lubrication you would think I was killing her and is basically traumatic. We have other types of sex often but not vaginal. Anal sex has always been out of the question from all the partners I have ever dated. This is more from a circumference fear then from length issues.  I can modify my physical position to control how much goes in which an ex wife taught me to do because I hit the cervix and she didn't like that.  When flacid it is much smaller looking and does not  hang out of the bottom of my shorts or bathing suit as I only wear knee length ones to prevent pop outs.  My wife wants me to look into a penal reduction surgery or other option.  She keeps bringing it up and my response has always been why don't you get a vagina circumference increase surgery.  Basically it is a great source of tension in our marriage   I have two young children with her together, she loves me and is fairly attractive, other then this sexual parts compatibility problem she is a pretty cool girl, so divorce is not really a option here.  She is 5' 6'' 125lbs, I am 5'11 and 190lbs.  Any suggestions as to ways to shrink it a bit would be great. I am circumcised.  I would like to improve this sexual incompatibility and keep the same wife.

I posted this in the urology section originally but I thought to post it here as well as I am not sure what type of issue or doctor can assist. (I fixed some spelling and punctuation this time as there does not appear to be a edit capability that I can find)

This is a serious question, so to that guy that advised "I rub bologna on it because the nitrates in it will chemically shrink my penis temporarily"  While amusing..... it is not helpful. I see this type of what to do question has been asked a few times over the years here and the community answers are always people making a jokes or the question is never legitimately answered.  

Thanks much

Brad
Member Comments (40)
by sammy73, Oct 21, 2009
Well, it's nice for once to have a question about reduction for a change; questions about enlargement seem to come along every couple of days!

I can't think of a logical reason it shouldn't be possible, in theory.  But I've never seen or read anything about it.  Probably only a doctor will be able to answer this question, unless someone on this forum has had it done or knows of someone who has.
by sweetbutbitter, May 22, 2010
I saw that you were looking for advice on a reduction surgery, and I was wondering if you found anything.

I am having the same issues with my husband, and searching for information.  We have tried everything, even including swinging so that he could get to have a fulfilled sex life, and I could as well.  My husband is still not totally into the idea of surgery because he has worries that there would be adverse reactions, but honestly, if he ever wants to have sex with me other than oral, he needs to get it done.

Anything that you have found would help me greatly, and would be much appreciated.

Thank you!
by sweetbutbitter, May 22, 2010

Thank you!
by sebastian18, Feb 27, 2011
I've got the same problem I'm romanian living in England for a while. Looking for advice on penis size reduction really afraid of reverse reactions like infertility.

Any advice would be appreciated.
Cheers
by John987, Mar 01, 2011
Frankly, I cannot imagine such a surgery with anything but a disastrous outcome given the complexity of penis functioning.  Unless you can find a very credible surgeon with numerous success stories (that you can verify) don't risk it.
by frankj93, Mar 02, 2011
Just tell him not to shove it in all the way to the hilt. Try doggy style, that should help.

But dang, I wouldent mind switching places with sweetbutbitter's guy and getting endless BJs for a month or two! ( Id reciprocate of course! )
by Bubs007, Aug 25, 2011
I'm having the same issue, my partner only gives me oral. I want to get a penis reduction surgery but I have a fear of scars and adverse side effects. I have done anal once with my partner, bit it is hard for me to adjust my penis.
by JIMINPENSACOLA, Aug 25, 2011
I'M NOT SURE IF YOU ARE BRAGGING OR COMPLAINING. IF YOU LOWER YOUR TESTROSTRONE LEVEL YOUR ERECTION WILL BE SMALLER. SEE A UROLOGEST. IF YOU CAN WAIT LONG ENOUGH MOTHER NATURE WILL LOWER THE LEVEL FOR YOU.  
by bailyboo, Aug 26, 2011
You need to see a urologist for help with this issue i've never heard of penis reduction but a urologist might have some ideas on how to make sex with your wife much more comfortable. Womens vaginas are ment to fit penis's so maybe if you take it slow and easy with good lubrication it wont hurt her so much. It seems you've had sex quite often I mean u do have children together so just try it different ways and see what works for her the best. But I would definitely see a urologist for a long term solution.