Sexual Health Community
Pennis Enlargement

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Pennis Enlargement

Dear friends

Can you please help me out on my query...i am 26 years old and my pennis is very small i heard that there are some pills to increase.. is that will work out, is there any side effects if i choose those pills or if you can suggest me immediately.
well u can purchase and see the effect
Avatar n tn
no pills will help only surgery will do it
falldown's answer is completely correct.  The only side effect to taking the pills is that your cash money will start disappearing.
I watched this show on discovery health about penis enlargment surgery. there is a tendon in the penis that actually hold some of the penis inside of the body. they go inside and cut that tendon to add a lot of lenth. from what they said it is a non invasive surgery and you can go home the same day. i hope this helps