Sexual Health Community
Pimples on pubic area and sex

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Pimples on pubic area and sex

I shaved my pubic area and noticed that I have some pimples and small red bumps... I also have small litlle cuts and I was going to have sex tonight. I was wondering if it would be safe for me to do so ,since I never shaved my pubic are before and had sex , but is there anything I need to do before hand ?
What kind of small little cuts are there? Do you know how you got the small little cuts?

The pimples and small red bumps can be a normal thing, the cuts, no so much. I hope you get back to the site before having sex. I am not trying to scare you, it could be nothing, but, small little cuts is not a normal thing.

Shaving the pubic area is no big deal as a rule. Your lymph nodes can be affected by doing this especially since you are a male, but they might not. For me, when I shave, it makes my lymph nodes harder, which the doctor said is not a great thing. Nothing you really need to know before hand other than it is best not to have sex until you know what the small little cuts are.
you should wait cuz if u used a razor then your skin need to clear