Sexual Health Community
Pinched urethra?

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Pinched urethra?

I have been masturbating ever since I could basically.  I have recently noticed that at the end of my urethra right before the head of my penis is sort of pinched off.

What I believe to be the urethra (the thing running down the middle of the shaft on the bottom) has a depression right before the glans (glands)(?).  When I urinate it is sometimes hard to get going and when I do go it is a weaker stream than usual.

What is wrong and how can I fix it?
anybody?

I really would like some help.