Sexual Health Community
Please heeelp

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Please heeelp

Uhm, I was very horny and used a carrot inside of me.. after wards blood started to come out of me quickly.. what should i do?
Tags: Blood
If you still are bleeding, go see a doctor.  ER or urgent care, if the bleeding is severe.  

If you are not, go call your doc on Monday, explain that you think you have a tear in your vagina.  You don't have to be more explanatory than that with the receptionist, but you do need to explain to the doctor.  I know it will be embarrassing, but you should get seen just to be sure of what caused the bleeding.  (ps -- Doctors have seen worse.  At least the carrot is not stuck in your behind and won't come out, like my sister had to deal with once when she was an EMT.)
Go to emergency room dont wait....i understand you are embarassed but you will probably never see that er doc again and your health and safety is more important....please dont wait go now this could be dangerous and you could have punctured something.....sorry if i scared you but you will feel better once you know everything is okay.....best wishes and good luck