(Please help) Holdin my Urine it feel good
Holding my pee is like having sex i get this relly nice feeling spread all over my body  and think sexual thoughts. I think its masturbation but when i try to finger myself i dont fell a thing and i have never had sex before. When i put big things up my vagina it hurts. The only way i feel sexual is when i hold my Pee. Sometimes after i do it for the whole day ill have rushes of needing to pee and sometimes ill wet myself. Im 15. Please help i cant talk to someone about this face to face.
When the bladder swells up, it sometimes presses on the uterus and vagina. This pressure can cause pleasure in some people. Also, your urethra is a little below where your clitoris is, and the muscles that contract to close the urethra can also contract against the clitoris...causing the feeling of pleasure. It might feel nice, but you have to stop holding your urine. It can cause problems like urinary tract infections and sometimes it can cause minor tears in your bladder from all the pressure. It might be hard sacrificing the feeling you get, but it can...and most likely will...cause problems later on.
Thanks alot for your help its been bugging me for a long time thank you soo much.
Can i cure this or something? Can i have kids? Can i have sex? Is it common or normal?
You are a normal 15 year old girl.  There is nothing to cure.  You like the sensation that it gives you.  I am sure that you will be able to have children and sex (when you get older, please!).  
Thank you!!!!!!
Do you also have this problem or used to?
yeah, I do the same thing, and masturbation doesnt do it for me, and I dont want to have sex, so I'm not touching myself its like working a muscle that feels awesome! I dont see anything wrong with it at all! Lol. And I've been doing it for a while, and I havent come down with anything like curlygirl metioned, So keep on doing it I say.
Just because you haven't had problems like CurleyGirl7 mentioned doesn't mean you won't eventually have problems ,plus since she is a different person she might have problems like what CurleyGirl7 mentioned before you do. It also depends on the person and how long and often they hold their urine which effects how soon they will start having negative side effects.
to anniebb and aledrain: i hate to tell you guys but curly is right. holding in urine longer than your body intends to will cause problems. aledrain, you may not have had anything yet, but you have been lucky so far. besides rupturing your bladder, if it "springs a leak" inside of you, that can cause a whole other world of problems if it is absorbed into your blood stream. that is called septecemia. you can die from that. i am not saying that you will go septic and die, but you are definatly putting yourself at risk for getting urinary tract infections and bladder infections and a higher chance of incontinence *not having control of your urination* later on in life. i do hope you two will do a little research on the side effects of holding urine in for too long.
It can also cause kidney problems as well. You should never hold in your urine longer than you have to.
so its been about a year and i doubt youre still watching this thread. but. i agree. the feeling i get when i hold my pee is wonderful. At fifteen (sixteen), you're pretty aware of yourself and your body. Holding in urine is indeed very sexual (I'm not sure why exactly... but i know what you mean as i've felt it). When you say masturbation doesn't do it for you... I must counter with. what have you tried? Most women achieve orgasm through clitoral stimulation (over vaginal... which feels nice but isn't quite enough for me). I didn't orgasm until i was 23. I bought books at a bookstore. And a vibrator at a toy/porn shop. And had my boyfriends support. And my own curiosity. And finally i got there. You have a whole world of sex to explore. When you're ready, that is. and that time is different for everyone. but if you're inclined. and it seems that  you are. you can learn different techniques for masturbation by simply searching online. Be safe!
Ohai, so like yea I would recommend you stop holding it in. I've actually been holding in my pee since grade 6 (I'm in 10th grade now) and I've recently had to go to the hospital for 2 weeks, because I got by FAR the worst Urinary Tract Infection. The doctors were really shocked to see that I've had blood in my pee even though I wasn't on mah 'month'. I had to be at the hospital for 2 weeks, with a Intervenus(IV) needle thing in my arm in 2 different places. It was basically hell for me. >:l But yea, you should probably stop, so you don't get what I got. ;l I've managed to have the will to stop holding it in, even though it felt amazing. ;
i feel wonderful pleasure as well when I hold my urin im 15 also but now that i've read the risks i know its a bad idea as far as UTI (urinary tract infection) yeah well for all of you guys thats had that your not alone i've had it and its horrible i know mine wasnt that bad tho but i didnt go to the doctor no no i hate doctors all they wanna do is give you medication for everything when really alot of that stuff you dont need medication for but to get rid of UTI (urinary tract infectin)this is what you wanna do and believe me it works drink about 6 to 8 glasses of water a day,cranberry juice or cranberry mixed with something like cranberry pomergrant cran grape etc anything that have to do with cranberrys mixed with other dark fruit make sure you eat onions,yams,garlic,spihnach,carrots,apples,potatoes,beets etc... its also good to drink acai juice and so on you'll start to see results sooner than you know.i feel that you should try to do things the natural way  instead of running to drugs if possible that is. you know the medicine dont actually flush it out of your body the way the natural remedy does and it doesnt have any crazy side affects on top of that  
hey, i hold my pee to and i really want to stop. Whenever i hold my pee, i just cant help but just hold it and not go to the bathroom. What can i do to stop holding me pee?
well so lately i too have been loving this awsome feeling that take place in me when i controle my pee but then i too have realized and thought a lot about its side effection that may turn out to be serious i mean  u may not even be able to controle your pee ....because your vagaina's muscles intend to get loose day by day ( sorry if my terms are inncorrect and improper) but ya main thing is dont hold your pee ...when it comes just let it come even thou its hard to let of that feeling ....specialy who is still a virgin and is in a wonder of "how it woud be to make love to your sweet heart and would like to know the feeling of not being a vargin for young ppl like me and u "
i do the same but now i have problem s and i dont know what to do can you help me? plese
This whole thing is from a long time ago but I hope you still see it. I have the same issue :( Someones I will wake up and my whole midsection kills and if I move it feels like the end of the world. I don't know why this happens, I thought it was just cramps but its probably related to holding my urine for extended periods of time. I sometimes wet myself and its really frustrating, being in highschool and having this happen. My mom found out but I never told her why I sometimes wet myself and how it feels good. Its embarrassing. I've been going to doctors but they don't find anything wrong with me, and I never tell them about the sensations. I know I should but I can't bring myself to do it. I really want to know how to make it stop as well. Its annoying to feel this sensation in public places, wetting myself sometimes. I want to feel normal again. Help? How do I stop this? Just getting out of the habit?
I have the EXACT SAME PROBLEM and im 15 too
kik me Deepdimplez_z
I also get pleasure from holding my pee and when I was younger (around 16) I did that a lot and occasionally I would get this unbearable pain that wouldn't go away for some hours. I'm 25 now and I don't hold my pee so often and I don't "push myself too far" and I haven't had those pains in many years now. I know it's not the same feeling but try masturbation instead
i know exactly what your talking about. i love doing it it feels really good and sometimes i would just drink some water just to get the feeling again. sometimes if i do it for a long time i wet myself a bit so i usually do it in the shower: i make sure my bladder is a little bit filled and finger myself and i can feel my bladder growing a bit as i orgasm. it feels amazing and after  i just pee in the shower  (i cant be the only one who does it) so its less messy. im glad im ont the only one who does this.
I've enjoyed the feeling of a very full bladder since my early teens (13) and now at 26 I still occasionally indulge. It's more common than you'd think! My best friend and I used to hold our pee all the time in high school. She grew out of it by college - I didn't.

If this is something you really like, there's no reason to stop. The trick is to pace yourself to prevent injury or infection. Save it for a special occasion or as a treat to yourself for accomplishing something (ex: passing your final exams or receiving an award of some kind).

I'd like to point out I've never had a UTI or problems with incontinence - ever. Those who urge you to stop have their heart in the right place (it CAN be dangerous). My advice is to just have fun with it, be safe, and remember to give your body ample time to recover in between holdings.
I have the same secret. But don't consider it as a problem. I started when I was only 14 I had no idea about s3x but it felt so damn good when I hold my pee while having romantic fantasies about fictional characters. Im now 31 and I had UTI only once in my whole life. I had sexual partners later in life but I always fake taking more pleasure from them than with my weird habit.
I once had a friend who wasn't allowed to go to the toilet at work for many hours at a time. He too held his pee in (although I'm not 100% on whether it turned him on or not!). Either way, it was very uncomfortable for him some days, and now, in later life, life bladder is so large that he can no longer expel all the fluid in there. It's hard to explain, but its like resting a small bag of water on a bucket ledge and slicing open the side in the bucket...the water drains into the bucket but some of the water on the other side of the bag still rests there...causing bacterial build up, causing further problems. As a result of this, he once passed an enormous blood clot though his urethra, which made him pass out. The damage caused means he now has to use a catheter four times a day to empty his bladder. A very uncomfortable procedure he has been doing for years and still hasn't got fully used to. This story should be a warning. I felt the need to sign up to this site to post this single message. Stick to the safer way and use a vibrator to get your kicks and kinks...fantasise that way - the safe way.
I wonder in this long thread, has any one mentioned about kegel exercise. It is likely that it might work as it strengthens pelvic floor . Due research should be done before using it.
I have the same problem too. I started doing this when i was 13. And I loved thinking of my crush looking at me like he's calling me (he loved me back actually), while holding my urine. Im 15, I still do it. But now I won't. I got enough lessons from here.. :P
I need help, I jst got in here bt b4 now I was having same issue, I have been holdin my urine for hours due to the sweet feeling Nd now am having a slight pain at my lower abdomen, I have been living with dis bitter sweet attitude since I was 14 and now am 22. Wat can i do
I have the same problem, I am 18 and have been doing it for four years. I am weaning off of it, but it is hard. Please listen when people talk about the negative about it. I have had two UTI's and used to have constant pain in my abdomen area. It's horrible, and I ended up loosing ten pounds (currently 90 pounds at 18) I ended up never gaining much weight back. U TO was the problem because I couldn't eat. I would get sick. Please. PLEASE. At least limit yourself holding it in only once a day if you insist on doing it. And no more then a minute or so. It may feel very amazing, but trust me, it's not really worth the problems it makes. And if you keep doing it and keep wetting the bed, it makes embarrassing problems later on when it stinks. (I'm moving into a room where someone pisses all over it, and I'm still working on it. The smell gives me a migraine every time I go to work in it to fix it)
i do this too and i cant stop i want to have sex sooo bad but im only 14 :(
To keep off the sexual urge, take deep, slow and even breathing. Google,abdominal breath. Practice and use it when you need to control your sexual urge. Even breathing means count equal numbers while inhaling and exhaling.
I came here looking for a godamn actual explanation of why my body does that without I seeking it and instead all I get are a bunch of pussies shaming people for how their bodies work and who claim their bladers are gonna explode or something.

If it was half dangerous as you guys make yourselves believe it wouldn't even feel that good in the first place. Nature isn't that dumb to keep something that feels so good and makes your orgams infinitely better if it truly did half of that damage to your body. And then you'll probably **** at your lovers during sex and call it "squirting" lol. You all sound like those grannies who insist masturbation is going to leave you blind, to be honest.

Just wash your ***** properly, have a good hygiene and wear clean panties, you'll be ok. I bet whatever you want that the few of you who actually happened to get UTIs had a lack of intimate hygiene in the first place.
You're in denial. Take it from someone who can no longer control this. I started with a UTI. Kept going and now my kidneys are being affected.
This is the article to change the general attitude toward the word masturbation. One can find many similar articles in websites.The article follows.

Health Benefits of Solo Female Sexuality
By Krisha McCoy, MS | Medically reviewed by Lindsey Marcellin MD, MPH
Self-stimulation isn't just for pleasure -- it also has proven health benefits for women.

Don't Miss This

5 Ways to Spice Up Your Sex Life

How Can We Get the Spark Back in Our Marriage?

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Compared with male masturbation, female masturbation is considerably less common. According to the National Health and Social Life Survey, 39 percent of American women ages 18 to 60 reported masturbating during the previous year, compared with 61 percent of American men. There are many benefits linked to female masturbation, however, and practicing masturbation techniques appears to be particularly helpful for older women.

Benefits of Female Masturbation

As you age, your body undergoes normal physical changes that may affect your sex life. The good news is that all these changes aren’t bad: Aging can have positive effects on sexuality. Some women, for instance, report feeling the freedom to enjoy sex more as they get older and don’t have birth control issues to contend with. Other women, however, experience emotional or physical changes that can make sex less enjoyable.

One common problem that older women experience is physical changes in the vagina. As a woman ages, her vagina becomes shorter and more narrow. In addition, without regular supplies of estrogen, the walls of the vagina can become thin and stiff. For this reason, it is common to experience vaginal dryness, or a lack of natural vaginal lubrication (wetness), as you get older.

Practicing masturbation techniques can help remedy some of these problems by stimulating the brain to produce physical changes in the vagina. "Masturbation, which may include stimulation of the clitoris, urethra, and vagina, activates various neural pathways responsible for clitoral swelling, vaginal congestion, lengthening of the vagina, and lubrication," says Cathy K. Naughton, MD, director of the Metropolitan Urological Specialists' Center for Sexual Health in St. Louis.

Age may not be the only reason for vaginal dryness and pain during sex. A lack of sexual arousal can also contribute to these problems. Practicing masturbation techniques and becoming sexually aroused more frequently can be especially beneficial for older women who are experiencing less lubrication and more discomfort during sex.
People keep coming back to this thread, so I don't feel too weird about posting on it so late after. Anyway, I'm currently 15, and I've been doing this or a year or two now. I don't have a kink for watersports (i've tried) but I find that pressing my G-spot induces the same feeling as holding my bladder. I still do occasonally and I've never had a UTI, but I have found my overall bladder control has gone down. I often pee a little when I sneeze, very similar to a woman with several children. I started more because I'm often too lazy t get up and go, as well as not wanting to use the skanky ones at school. So, take from this what you will, just know that you're not alone, and be careful.
Omg.. Im 15 too and I have that same problem. Thought something was wrong with me. Guess Im not the only one