Sexual Health Community
(Please help) Holdin my Urine it feel good

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Holding my pee is like having sex i get this relly nice feeling spread all over my body  and think sexual thoughts. I think its masturbation but when i try to finger myself i dont fell a thing and i have never had sex before. When i put big things up my vagina it hurts. The only way i feel sexual is when i hold my Pee. Sometimes after i do it for the whole day ill have rushes of needing to pee and sometimes ill wet myself. Im 15. Please help i cant talk to someone about this face to face.
When the bladder swells up, it sometimes presses on the uterus and vagina. This pressure can cause pleasure in some people. Also, your urethra is a little below where your clitoris is, and the muscles that contract to close the urethra can also contract against the clitoris...causing the feeling of pleasure. It might feel nice, but you have to stop holding your urine. It can cause problems like urinary tract infections and sometimes it can cause minor tears in your bladder from all the pressure. It might be hard sacrificing the feeling you get, but it can...and most likely will...cause problems later on.
Thanks alot for your help its been bugging me for a long time thank you soo much.
Can i cure this or something? Can i have kids? Can i have sex? Is it common or normal?
You are a normal 15 year old girl.  There is nothing to cure.  You like the sensation that it gives you.  I am sure that you will be able to have children and sex (when you get older, please!).  
Thank you!!!!!!
Do you also have this problem or used to?
yeah, I do the same thing, and masturbation doesnt do it for me, and I dont want to have sex, so I'm not touching myself its like working a muscle that feels awesome! I dont see anything wrong with it at all! Lol. And I've been doing it for a while, and I havent come down with anything like curlygirl metioned, So keep on doing it I say.
to anniebb and aledrain: i hate to tell you guys but curly is right. holding in urine longer than your body intends to will cause problems. aledrain, you may not have had anything yet, but you have been lucky so far. besides rupturing your bladder, if it "springs a leak" inside of you, that can cause a whole other world of problems if it is absorbed into your blood stream. that is called septecemia. you can die from that. i am not saying that you will go septic and die, but you are definatly putting yourself at risk for getting urinary tract infections and bladder infections and a higher chance of incontinence *not having control of your urination* later on in life. i do hope you two will do a little research on the side effects of holding urine in for too long.
It can also cause kidney problems as well. You should never hold in your urine longer than you have to.
so its been about a year and i doubt youre still watching this thread. but. i agree. the feeling i get when i hold my pee is wonderful. At fifteen (sixteen), you're pretty aware of yourself and your body. Holding in urine is indeed very sexual (I'm not sure why exactly... but i know what you mean as i've felt it). When you say masturbation doesn't do it for you... I must counter with. what have you tried? Most women achieve orgasm through clitoral stimulation (over vaginal... which feels nice but isn't quite enough for me). I didn't orgasm until i was 23. I bought books at a bookstore. And a vibrator at a toy/porn shop. And had my boyfriends support. And my own curiosity. And finally i got there. You have a whole world of sex to explore. When you're ready, that is. and that time is different for everyone. but if you're inclined. and it seems that  you are. you can learn different techniques for masturbation by simply searching online. Be safe!
Ohai, so like yea I would recommend you stop holding it in. I've actually been holding in my pee since grade 6 (I'm in 10th grade now) and I've recently had to go to the hospital for 2 weeks, because I got by FAR the worst Urinary Tract Infection. The doctors were really shocked to see that I've had blood in my pee even though I wasn't on mah 'month'. I had to be at the hospital for 2 weeks, with a Intervenus(IV) needle thing in my arm in 2 different places. It was basically hell for me. >:l But yea, you should probably stop, so you don't get what I got. ;l I've managed to have the will to stop holding it in, even though it felt amazing. ;
i feel wonderful pleasure as well when I hold my urin im 15 also but now that i've read the risks i know its a bad idea as far as UTI (urinary tract infection) yeah well for all of you guys thats had that your not alone i've had it and its horrible i know mine wasnt that bad tho but i didnt go to the doctor no no i hate doctors all they wanna do is give you medication for everything when really alot of that stuff you dont need medication for but to get rid of UTI (urinary tract infectin)this is what you wanna do and believe me it works drink about 6 to 8 glasses of water a day,cranberry juice or cranberry mixed with something like cranberry pomergrant cran grape etc anything that have to do with cranberrys mixed with other dark fruit make sure you eat onions,yams,garlic,spihnach,carrots,apples,potatoes,beets etc... its also good to drink acai juice and so on you'll start to see results sooner than you know.i feel that you should try to do things the natural way  instead of running to drugs if possible that is. you know the medicine dont actually flush it out of your body the way the natural remedy does and it doesnt have any crazy side affects on top of that  
hey, i hold my pee to and i really want to stop. Whenever i hold my pee, i just cant help but just hold it and not go to the bathroom. What can i do to stop holding me pee?
well so lately i too have been loving this awsome feeling that take place in me when i controle my pee but then i too have realized and thought a lot about its side effection that may turn out to be serious i mean  u may not even be able to controle your pee ....because your vagaina's muscles intend to get loose day by day ( sorry if my terms are inncorrect and improper) but ya main thing is dont hold your pee ...when it comes just let it come even thou its hard to let of that feeling ....specialy who is still a virgin and is in a wonder of "how it woud be to make love to your sweet heart and would like to know the feeling of not being a vargin for young ppl like me and u "
i do the same but now i have problem s and i dont know what to do can you help me? plese
This whole thing is from a long time ago but I hope you still see it. I have the same issue :( Someones I will wake up and my whole midsection kills and if I move it feels like the end of the world. I don't know why this happens, I thought it was just cramps but its probably related to holding my urine for extended periods of time. I sometimes wet myself and its really frustrating, being in highschool and having this happen. My mom found out but I never told her why I sometimes wet myself and how it feels good. Its embarrassing. I've been going to doctors but they don't find anything wrong with me, and I never tell them about the sensations. I know I should but I can't bring myself to do it. I really want to know how to make it stop as well. Its annoying to feel this sensation in public places, wetting myself sometimes. I want to feel normal again. Help? How do I stop this? Just getting out of the habit?
I have the EXACT SAME PROBLEM and im 15 too
kik me Deepdimplez_z
I also get pleasure from holding my pee and when I was younger (around 16) I did that a lot and occasionally I would get this unbearable pain that wouldn't go away for some hours. I'm 25 now and I don't hold my pee so often and I don't "push myself too far" and I haven't had those pains in many years now. I know it's not the same feeling but try masturbation instead
i know exactly what your talking about. i love doing it it feels really good and sometimes i would just drink some water just to get the feeling again. sometimes if i do it for a long time i wet myself a bit so i usually do it in the shower: i make sure my bladder is a little bit filled and finger myself and i can feel my bladder growing a bit as i orgasm. it feels amazing and after  i just pee in the shower  (i cant be the only one who does it) so its less messy. im glad im ont the only one who does this.