Porn and sex drive
My boyfriend has an addiction to pornography and I asked him to stop watching it before I knew it was an addiction. Then, I found out later he was still watching it behind my back. He hasn't looked at it in 2 months now but we don't have sex very often anymore. Does he need porn to have more sex? Does he resent me and that's why he rejects my advances a few times a week now? I have a very high sex drive and I need it more often than I am getting it. I just need an outside opinion.
Hi Q, You really need an opinion, well go find a real man whw can match you intercorse for intercourse, someone who would love to watch you masturbate why you watch him, someone how just love the 69 postion.
Leave this guy to his porn, in a few months he will be on some forum asking for help as he cant get an erection anymore, because he will have pron enduced ED, perhaps when he sees you walking away, that might just wake him up, the problem for some guys it becomes a drug, but I will say porn can help some couples to find there sexualty, and a wake up call for them, but over masturbating can give guys big problems, but just let him find out the hard way.
Any help.
Good Luck