Sexual Health Community
Possibility of an STD?

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Possibility of an STD?

hi, i'm 19, go to college and last night there was a concert. I ended up going home with a girl there and having sex, and in the process the condom broke and i pulled out immediately. I couldn't have been in her for more than a second but im still concerned i might have caught something. Should i be worried? I should mention that the girl did not seem to be a person who is promiscuous but you never know. I also just got out of a 2 year relationship and was a virgin before that so i kind of new to all this stuff. Please help im kind of freaking out.
nobody can give you an exact answer. you probably got nothing but if you did catch something you will see or feel some symptoms within 2 weeks.
i  think you need to consult a doctor?