Sexual Health Community
Possibly Pregnant??

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Possibly Pregnant??

So I recently switched birth control (two months ago) and had severe side effects, but they are also the same as pregnancy side effects.
I didn't have any unprotected sex but one condom had broken but it didn't look like it leaked, so we think it may have broken during the pull out.
I have been spotting although I think it's from stopping the pill. I haven't had sex since stopping the pill and 3 pregnancy tests have come out negative even at Planned Parenthood.
My symptoms are: sore/tender breasts, nausea, mild discharge, spotting, headaches, and sensitive to smell (I have kinda always been though), foul gas (burps and such), and pale green stool (sorry if that's a bit much).
Don't know if I'm paranoid or not since these are also the side effects from the pill that my doctor said I was gonna have if I have any.
Suggestions, comments, anything might help!
Tags: Pregnancy, birthcontroldefect
Symptoms of birth control give symptoms of being pregnant. That's because the way the birth control works is by tricking your body into thinking it;s already ovulated and is already pregnant - so you can't get pregnant.

When I was on the pill years ago, I used to think I was pregnant every month just because of the side effects of the birth control. It was horrible.
Not all birth control has such bad effects though so it could take a while to find one that works better for you without the side effects.

Anyway, since you've already tested a few times and they've been negative then it;s unlikely you're pregnant. It can take a while for our body's to get used to coming off then on birth control so I think that's all that;s happening here. If it continues it could be worth looking into trying something else because maybe this new birth control isn't working for you.