Sexual Health Community
Precum

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Precum

Me and my boyfriend were having anal sex and this was the first time we have ever did it. When we first started his penis kept slipping out and rubbed against my vagina a couple of times he never did *** but could his precum cause me to be pregnant?
Yeah his Precum could make you pregnant, but the chances of you getting pregnant and it not actually going inside of you are really slim lol
precum is very potoent and could cause pregnancy. however, a lot more goes into getting pregnant than that (ovulation, etc). however; to answer your question- yes. good luck
Yes it very well could. Pre *** does contain sperm and can live for up to 7 day's inside the vagina.