Pregnancy risk: sperm outside the body, ovulation and Plan B pill
Hello everyone,
I'm looking for an educated opinion on my case. I wanted to know the likeliness of pregnancy in the following scenario. I had sex with my girlfriend the 14th, approximately two weeks after her period started. She performed oral on me and I finished in her mouth, she didn't swallow it all and she let some drip down to my pubic area. We fooled around for what I recall was about 20 minutes, and in this time I didn't wipe my penis. I don't know the exact quantity of sperm or saliva I still had on my penis but I think it was still a little bit wet. We then started having unprotected sex which lasted a minute before I realized I hadn't wiped and we stopped. I didn't ejaculate a second time. An hour later she took Plan B One Step. The thing is, she was probably ovulating or near the time of ovulation, and the main vector of action of Plan B is to delay or stop ovulation. I'm very concerned and didn't know where else to turn to, I'm really hoping she doesn't get pregnant. Thank you for your time.
She did everything it was possible to do.  I am under the impression that Plan B prevents implantation of the embryo, not ovulation.  Anyway, there is not anything she can do just now to further try to prevent a pregnancy.  All you can do is wait until around the 28th or 29th and she can take an early-results home pregnancy test or go to the doctor for a blood test.