Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy risk: sperm outside the body, ovulation and Plan B pill
Hello everyone,
I'm looking for an educated opinion on my case. I wanted to know the likeliness of pregnancy in the following scenario. I had sex with my girlfriend the 14th, approximately two weeks after her period started. She performed oral on me and I finished in her mouth, she didn't swallow it all and she let some drip down to my pubic area. We fooled around for what I recall was about 20 minutes, and in this time I didn't wipe my penis. I don't know the exact quantity of sperm or saliva I still had on my penis but I think it was still a little bit wet. We then started having unprotected sex which lasted a minute before I realized I hadn't wiped and we stopped. I didn't ejaculate a second time. An hour later she took Plan B One Step. The thing is, she was probably ovulating or near the time of ovulation, and the main vector of action of Plan B is to delay or stop ovulation. I'm very concerned and didn't know where else to turn to, I'm really hoping she doesn't get pregnant. Thank you for your time.
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
134578 tn?1463413330
She did everything it was possible to do.  I am under the impression that Plan B prevents implantation of the embryo, not ovulation.  Anyway, there is not anything she can do just now to further try to prevent a pregnancy.  All you can do is wait until around the 28th or 29th and she can take an early-results home pregnancy test or go to the doctor for a blood test.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Sexual Health Community Resources