Sexual Health Community
Premature Ejaculation

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Premature Ejaculation

Does anyone know anyway to prevent premature ejaculation ? I have heard of creams, condoms, exercises, even taking alcohol. What works best ?
Does anyone know anything that would work?
Avatar n tn
try defferol + levitra ....defferol takes some time to take effect
Try a long-lasting condom... I can go for hours with it...

It numbs the penis and the sensation is not so acute...
or you can work with your partner on various "excersizes" which can "train" all the stuff that causes ejaculation if she is willing to help..you can have some fun and work on the situation at the same time to where YOU can control when you ejaculate.

Jim