Sexual Health Community
Premature Ejaculation

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Premature Ejaculation

Is it possible to know through masturbation whether one is suffering from premature ejaculation by noting down the time it takes to ejaculate ?

In a recent survey, it was concluded that during sexual intercourse, ejaculating under one minute is considered to be premature ejaculation. Is that time same for masturbation also ?

Thanks.
I would say so, but I would more gage it by ejactulation during intercourse.
I don't think so because the feel of a vagina is totally different from the feel of your hand. And PE usually happens because the male cannot hold in the warm, soft and wet feeling of the vagina. But that's just my opinion....

Please check out my blog:

http://mens-health-blog.blogspot.com/