Premature Ejection
Hi, When ever i have sex with my wife after foreplay she gets wet and when i insert in her from that time onwards i feel like i am going to eject and with in 5 min duration it get ejected. Please help me to solve this big problem suggest me some good for long duration or any medicine, plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
in my case it improved only when I could get sex as often as I needed. Only regular and frequent sex (also non-coital satisfaction is ok - oral, manual sex...) helped me and the problems disappeared. And If I were you, I would not stop having sex after ejaculation, you could do all the non-coital (oral, manual...)activities with her and if you get erection again, then you can go on and it might last longer. Or sometimes condoms can help a little bit (if they make penis less sensitive). But as I say, in my case, regular and frequent sex with a willing girl was the only remedy for me...