Sexual Health Community
Premature Ejection

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Premature Ejection

Hi, When ever i have sex with my wife after foreplay she gets wet and when i insert in her from that time onwards i feel like i am going to eject and with in 5 min duration it get ejected. Please help me to solve this big problem suggest me some good for long duration or any medicine, plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
Tags: sex
in my case it improved only when I could get sex as often as I needed. Only regular and frequent sex (also non-coital satisfaction is ok - oral, manual sex...) helped me and the problems disappeared. And If I were you, I would not stop having sex after ejaculation, you could do all the non-coital (oral, manual...)activities with her and if you get erection again, then you can go on and it might last longer. Or sometimes condoms can help a little bit (if they make penis less sensitive). But as I say, in my case, regular and frequent sex with a willing girl was the only remedy for me...