Premature ejaculation?
Is it called premature ejaculation for me if I can only make not more than 50 strokes whenever I have sex with my partner? Most of the time in first time of sex is only about 1 minute. If I take second time,it is usually longer than first time.How long is the normal average sex time for average man. Please advise me what to do if I am in PME condition.
Yes, if you last only a minute or so, that is premature ejaculation.  It is quite a common problem.

As you have already discovered, if you have already had sex once, you can last longer the next time.  Therefore, if you masturbate before you have sex (maybe 2 or 3 hours) you will probably last longer the first time.

There is no "average" time.  Even for one man it will often vary a lot, depending on the mood they are in, the situation, the sort of sex they are having, how recently they have had sex (or masturbated) etc. etc.