Sexual Health Community
Premature ejaculation?

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Premature ejaculation?

Is it called premature ejaculation for me if I can only make not more than 50 strokes whenever I have sex with my partner? Most of the time in first time of sex is only about 1 minute. If I take second time,it is usually longer than first time.How long is the normal average sex time for average man. Please advise me what to do if I am in PME condition.
Yes, if you last only a minute or so, that is premature ejaculation.  It is quite a common problem.

As you have already discovered, if you have already had sex once, you can last longer the next time.  Therefore, if you masturbate before you have sex (maybe 2 or 3 hours) you will probably last longer the first time.

There is no "average" time.  Even for one man it will often vary a lot, depending on the mood they are in, the situation, the sort of sex they are having, how recently they have had sex (or masturbated) etc. etc.