Premature enjaculation and erection maintenance
Dear forum,

Before I ask my questions, I hope I am in the right forum category, if not, please advise on which forum will be most suitable.

A little backgorund of my problem:

During sex I usally last 2 minutes and well sometimes I find it difficult sometimes to always maintain a firm erection even if i exceed the 2 min to like 5 min. But I do get frim erections at the begining of sexual intercourse.

I know it could be due to fatigue (I am 30 and exercise regularly and weigh 140 lbs and have no heart or high blood pressure problems).

I have a few questions about generic or viagra similar drugs -

1. Are generic viagra drugs available over the counter?

2. If i do get such a drug would it be safe to use 1/2 or 1/4 of the tablet since I  do get erections. I am hoping that the drug will help me maintain an erection even after enjaculation. (please advise). What effects will only taking a protion of the tablet have.

3. If the above is not safe what reccomendations can you suggestion other than stud 100 spray which doesnt help much.

Thanks for your patience and time.

Kermit.
Causes of erectile dysfunction may be psychological, smoking, alcohol, illicit drugs and medical conditions like diabetes, high blood pressure, heart or thyroid conditions, poor circulation, low testosterone, depression, spinal cord and neurological causes. To exactly pinpoint a diagnosis you need to get a complete examination done from a urologist. In your case it looks more psychological. Sildenafil is the drug of choice for erectile dysfunction. However it is available only on a doctor's prescription who will also assess the type and cause of erectile dysfunction before prescribing any drug.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.