Sexual Health Community
Preparing for Anal Sex

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Preparing for Anal Sex

I want to experience anal intercourse.  Have no idea where to start in preparation.  Need step by step instructions.  Can you help?
Yes. It's really not as hard as thought to be. Are you male of female?
Google 'anal peripheral prostate massage. This massage will help you to soften anal sphincter.This is applicable to male as well as female.Anus as well as vagina are sexually sensitive unto the depth of 2 inches.
Avatar n tn
I'm female
Avatar n tn
Want to know how to go about douching
Yes, there are many lubs out there to comfort. I myself do not like to give anal sex. It degrades the women and there is just no love feeling afterwards. But, if your boyfriends wants oral after he's done, please say "NO" I respect a girl that has a little self-pride.
Avatar n tn
Thank you for your response.
Avatar n tn
Your advice has been helpful.  Thank you for responding.