Preparing for Sex
I am an 18 year old boy who, like most boys my age, masturbate, and I have done so since around the age of 13. I am still a virgin and have not come close to anything sexual (oral, foreplay, touching, ect). I masturbate on a regular basis, usually just when I feel the need to relax or because I crave the sensation. In my coming of years, sex has been something that is on my mind recently and though I'm not sexually active, I'm preparing for the possibility in the near future. I am wanting to save myself for the right girl, however, I'm scared that when the time comes to having sex for the first time, I'm going to get over excited and prematurely reach orgasm and ejaculate sooner that what I would prefer. I've read in many places that masturbation is the key to prolonging ejaculation due to practice over control, but how am I supposed to know what it's like when I finally insert myself into a girl? When I view pornography for arousal, the climax seems to definitely come a lot faster, but it's on a screen. So my question is, can someone relate to their first time or even possibly help me feel better about when I first have the opportunity to experience sex? I see myself being a great lover, but I want it to be worth while and satisfying for her and not just something that happens "SO fast" that it's hard to recall.

Please, help?
Well, all I can say is, don't expect perfection the first time.  I don't think it will be a disaster, but every first time (for anything) is less skilled than it becomes after practice.   You'll be a great lover if you are emotionally there for your partner, it's less a matter of techniques and tricks than it is the ability to relate totally to her.  
That's very true..

I guess, I'm just thinking too far in the fact of my performance. Practice does make perfect, and it should be more about the ability to relate to her.

That definitely helped and redefined some of my thinking towards the situation.
Thank you. =]
Everyone's first time will vary.  My first time with the woman who became my wife was still a good 10 - 15 minutes.  Most guys do ejaculate very quickly as the sensation of a vagina is so overwhelming they lose control.  Don't worry.  Over time, you will gain experience and you will be able to trust your body.