Problem in penis cover
I'm 28 yrs old.When my penis grows usually my penis cover don't uncover fully which makes pain into penis cover. My question is "Will it create any problem into the sexual intercourse when i'll go fo sex in future?  
N.B: I'v never sex yet.
... when the uncircumcised penis becomes erect, the head of the penis is exposed or, as you say, "uncovered." But, that does not create a problem during sexual intercourse... in other words, you won't feel discomfort during penetration.
It is, however, possible to feel tugging, or a pulling back of the foreskin, if there's too much dryness during penetration... but, if that happens it could easily be resolved with the added use of a lubricant.
Thnx for your reply. But, I think I could not make you clear my problem. My problem is when my penis becomes erect the head of penis doesn’t exposed as my penis is uncircumcised. Now question is, if it remains uncircumcised will it create any problem during the sexual intercourse or is there any possibility to suffer any disease like cancer etc. in future.

NB: Ever since I’m yet to do sex so, I’ve a phobia that my foreskin could tear while I’ll go for sex in future.    
No - it won't tear!  it will be a bit tight the first time - similar to a woman loosing her virginity, but after that it will be fine.  The foreskin on your penis is important - do not get circumsiced!  The forskin has many nerve endings, similar to a clitoral hood on a woman - if you get it removed, it may reduce your pleasure.  it will pull back over the penis head and expose the head to the inside of the vagina, and all the nerve endings in the foreskin will then be stimulated by the vaginal canal.