Prolonged intercourse
I have great sex for the most part. I don't have any issues obtaining and keeping erections but what I do have is prolonged intercourse without climax. This happens quite frequently and reminds me of taking Viagra or something; which I do not.

It seems like there isn't enough feeling in my penis which takes it longer to climax. And it doesn't seem to matter what positions I'm in or if my wife plays with me prior to or in between. And then there are other times when things work perfect it seems. Oh and ******** or hand jobs never work on me. Again not enough feeling in the penis it seems.

I don't feel stressed when having sex but seems like I'm almost ready to give in physically and then bam! It happens. Weird but a little frustrating when it goes on longer than you want it to! Sometimes I do end up giving up which isn't very fun of course.

Not sure if it is related but I have started testosterone therapy a few months ago because it was very low. Prior to that I could barely keep an erection and rarely had the stamina to continue. So now I don't have that problem at all. But even prior to this it always felt I had little feeling there to cause a climax.

Any ideas?
shoot me a private message if you still need advice