Sexual Health Community
Quick Ejaculation

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Quick Ejaculation

I have a problem in sex life. It is quick ejaculation. Actually I cant keep it for long time. It is over within 2-3 minutes. I want to keep it for about 20 minutes. Please help me
Well, first of all let me tell you that you are not the only man that has that problem, however you can practice with exercises  to hold it back and over time you will be able to go for the desired amount of time.
I have found this site, check it out:
http://ezinearticles.com/?How-to-Fix-Premature-Ejaculation-With-3-Safe-Exercises&id=1455237
Good luck!!!
My friend told me when having sex think non-sex thoughts and when you feel ur about to ejculate think of a tragic time in your life.