Really weird masturbation?
Ok i have a confession, i have two ways of masturbating. One is the typical way, with my fingers on my clit... but another is a lot more obscure.. i think. You know how your g=spot is located like 3-4 inches inside of your vagina? Well instead of putting my fingers inside, i just need to have had something to drink and i will literally knuckle the area about 2 inches below my belly button.

I can feel the resistance from what i assume is my bladder and my vaginal... tube... thing... but i dont really care. The pressure feels really good. The only weird thing is that im basically punching myself in the gut.. almost. If i do this for too long i start to get sore, but nothing intolerable. In fact the pain helps sometimes... I have never came this way, but i cant seem to keep myself from doing it now. Whenever i get aroused, if i have had plenty to drink that's the first thing i do. Sometimes ill switch to using two hands, flat out and kinda cup them under my bit of pudge there and rub really hard, but most of the time i use the knuckle technique.

Now ive heard of when your SO fingers you, they push down in a similar area so they're rubbing your G-spot, but i have never heard of anyone crossing their legs and literally just rubbing that spot while they're keeled over in their computer chair watching porn.

I'm not trying to cry for help or anything... im just wondering.. what the ****? Is this damaging? Does anyone else do it? Actually I know a few people who do, but nobody knows why or is this damaging or is this ever maSturbation?
Hello, idk about punching myself in the gut lol but when my fiance is on top when we have sex, he sometimes presses with the palm of his hand on my lower stomach. It does feel goid and i do agree with u that im pretty sure it has to have something to do with the pressure of ur bladder pushing down. Everybody has different things thay do and im pretty sure some people out there do A LOT stranger things than that haha
Hi M, look be careful of what your doing, have a look on dobson and ross just google that and have a look down the left hand side there is a lot of things there you may find something that relates to your problem and just how your getting there.
Good Luck
It is stimulating you inner clitoris…
The clit has 2 parts (all of which swell with pleasure)
The outer clit is the little ball-like tip/head located between the meeting point of the lips at the top of the vagina.
The other part is the inner clitoris. The inner clit is located inside the vagina on both sides of the vaginal opening. Think of it like the letter ‘V’ turned upside down. The outer clit is the point of the V, where the 2 legs meet. The inner clit extends from the tip & splits into the 2 legs inside the body with the vaginal ‘hole’ in the middle.
The inner clit is not as sensitive as the outer clit and nearly impossible to stimulate with penetration at an un-aroused state as it is limp.
The easiest/ best way to sexually satisfy a woman is with clitoral stimulation.
But like can this be harmful? :/ it's so weird
Google what sorry?
I'm so confused
Hi M just google dobson and ross, evry thing you want on masturbating and orgasms.
Good Luck
no, its not harmful… dont be afraid to feel around and see what feels good.
your not going to break it…. vaginas are meant for this :)