Sexual Health Community
Recent drop in ejaculate volume and strength

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

I wonder if someone, a healthcare professional or a layperson experiencing the same issues, can shed some light on this issue for me:

I am 52 years old. I had a vasectomy about 15 years ago and enjoy a very healthy sex life. On average, I ejaculate about 2-3 times per day. The volume is good and healthy and completely satisfying. If I go for a day or two without ejaculating, the volume is very high and the force also very strong.

However... in the last month, I have noticed a sharp decrease in volume, force of ejaculation and it has been harder to get an erection (not however if I am masturbating). I did have a flu (more like a bad summer cold) that I worked through about a month ago, but as far as I know I am over it.

I used to think that I had the sexual functions and youthfulness of a 20-something. But now I feel I might actually be feeling like a 50-something! And this troubles me!

Why all of a sudden would this change happen? Anybody have any thoughts?