Recent drop in ejaculate volume and strength
I wonder if someone, a healthcare professional or a layperson experiencing the same issues, can shed some light on this issue for me:

I am 52 years old. I had a vasectomy about 15 years ago and enjoy a very healthy sex life. On average, I ejaculate about 2-3 times per day. The volume is good and healthy and completely satisfying. If I go for a day or two without ejaculating, the volume is very high and the force also very strong.

However... in the last month, I have noticed a sharp decrease in volume, force of ejaculation and it has been harder to get an erection (not however if I am masturbating). I did have a flu (more like a bad summer cold) that I worked through about a month ago, but as far as I know I am over it.

I used to think that I had the sexual functions and youthfulness of a 20-something. But now I feel I might actually be feeling like a 50-something! And this troubles me!

Why all of a sudden would this change happen? Anybody have any thoughts?