Recently diagnosed with HPV. Any advice?
I'm a 20 year old male who just got diagnosed with HPV. I don't know what to do next. It seems like this diagnosis means that I won't be able to have a girlfriend, wife, or family in the future. Who is going to want to be with someone who has HPV? This is really stressfull and I"m freaked out. Does anybody have any advice, tips, resources, or anything that I can look at? Has anyone had to deal with this before? Any help is appreciated. Thanks
Hi Origin, There is an HPV forum on here, that's a start then there other forums you can get good advice from, just google HPV forums men.
As for not having a g/f, seems your for getting women do get this as well, just need to find a women who has it and your away, so do a forum search, see what you can find or should say a female you can find. This is just a little bit of help.
Good Luck
Thanks!