Sexual Health Community
Recurring Red Dots Glans(glands) But No Herpes, what is it?

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

hi this is going to be a really long post that im going to type really fast, sorry for spelling mistakes.
i went to uni last autumn and in the 2nd week i had unprotected sex with a girl i met a few week previously,i know it was stupid to not use protection. a few weeks later i had some red marks on my glans (glands), i wouldnt call them spots coz they didnt really protrude, had no liquid or anything, didnt burst, didnt scab etc etc. i panicked and googled symptons then convinced myself that i had got herpes, around a similar time i got a bit ill, which i think was 'freshers flu' but obviously i put this down to herpes symtpons. plucked up the courage to see the doc, showed him he said it was nothing to worry about and just something you can pick up frm sex and your body will get rid of it in a week, to my recollection (this is about 8 months ago now) it began to go away then suddenly came back after masterbating (masturbating) once. take into account that justmonths before uni i had phismosis but had relatively fixed it yet my foreskin was a bit tight, so i guess might have been friction. so i went back to the doc coz i had freshers flu or something, he said a bug was going around the city which everyone was catching so to drink fluids etc, i asked him again about my glans (glands) problems and he reitterated that it was really nothing and if im worried to go to the std clinic. i went there for following week, the red dots or marks were still there, told the woman my concerns about herpes, she told me it was not herpes and looked nothing like herpes and said it was a common penile rash and nothing to wrroy about, she said timing was coincindental with sleeping with that woman. so i was fine, got all tests done apart from herpes coz the woman said it looks nothing like herpes at all so there is no point in testing. got tests back weeks later, all clear was good. thing is though, i have ocd so still played on mind bit. then i was fine for like a few weeks then after getting a handjob off another girl the red spots came back, i had never had these before uni and so this convinced me that it must be herpes, went to the doc, a different one this tme she told me it was thrush and said i have to trust the std clinic when they say its not herpes because they are experts. she gave me cream, she seemed to go away almost immediately especially coz my mindset changed now they i knew what it was, then that was fine then every now and then i would check my glans (glands) too much and see a little red mark and go crazy and panic, anxiety attacks and everything coz my ocd focused in on my fear of herpes. then about 6 weeks lately maybe not even that, i had 2 tiny little red marks on the side of my glans (glands) i panicked, because i was scheduled to study abroad for 8 months so ran to a walk in clinic and showed ANOTHER doc. he also said it was thrush again and explained thrush to me, but i had googled it so i knew quite a bit. so i used canesten again and took a tube of it with me abroad. im now abroad and the marks have come back 3 times since i been here which had been about 3 months, 1st after i masturbated when my foreskin rubbed against my glans (glands) alot, i usually keep the foreskin up coz its a lil tight still but that time i didnt and the spots came back so i assumed friction, then another a red mark appeared when i went to the gym worked out got really sweaty and didnt shower until about 5-6 hours lately, so i assumed it was the sweat causing a little bit of thrush again. so didnt worry, but now again its happened over the last day or 2 that i have a few of these red marks over my glans (glands), and even tho ive masturtbated once everyday for the last 3 days m starting to doubt it, what could it be? it makes me think it must be herpes if it keeps coming back, i never had any worry like this to my recollection before uni, even when i masturbated, im really scared. even though 3 docs and 1 std clinic specialist told me its not herpes my ocd wont let me believe it and every now and then i get these red marks which make me believe even less that it isnt herpes. could some please give me some advice? i am reading a book to help my ocd, but why do these spots come back? i wash my glans (glands) with mainly just water now and not shower gel, i shower daily, before all this happened i would wash my glans (glands) daily sometimes, maybe every 2 or 3 days, i know that was bad but i nver had any worries then. but now im convinced i have something, im sorry for the long post, please help!
Please reply! I woke up this morning and there's another prominent red spot, they don't hurt, they dont have liquid and they are quite spread out, i wouldnt call it a cluster, im going crazy here :(